Dundee v Kilmarnock @ Dens Park, Saturday 2nd March, 3.00pm.

Both teams coming off defeats in midweek - a narrow one for us, yet a chastening blow for Dundee at Parkhead. These things can happen, though.

Quietly confident about this one, but both league games have been tight with late goals for Dundee. Would far prefer a start along the lines of the Scottish Cup tie, but that's unlikely to happen. Dundee have impressed me this season and I expect a tough task, especially with the whole Docherty v McInnes factor attached. Let's see how it pans out. 

51 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

6 of us through for this one. My wee boy's ground number 23 following Killie, ahead of 24 next week. After that it'll get a lot tougher to tick em off!

I hope the young lad enjoys his venture into Scotlands city of culture. He will no doubt be in awe of the glorious Derry to his left throughout the experience.

If we could have the 3 points in return it would be much appreciated.

Thank you. 

8 minutes ago, MarbellaDEE said:

I hope the young lad enjoys his venture into Scotlands city of culture. He will no doubt be in awe of the glorious Derry to his left throughout the experience.

If we could have the 3 points in return it would be much appreciated.

Thank you. 

He's already been to the better stadium in Dundee, so doubt he will be all that impressed. 

Spoiler

Wicked Tuna Fishing GIF by National Geographic Channel

4 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

He's already been to the better stadium in Dundee, so doubt he will be all that impressed. 

Hide contents

Wicked Tuna Fishing GIF by National Geographic Channel

Killie have played at Thomson Park?

Edited by Crawford

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Would like to see Bakayoko finally benched for this one, don't rate him at all. He also started the rot last night by standing like a plank of wood for the 1st goal.

Thank you.

Agreed.

Been up and down with him all season but I've finally came to the conclusion he's not what we need - definitely need better for next season to improve further as a club.

Mellon and Main starting hopefully for this one. Mains goal that was unfortunate to be chalked off last night was real bullying of a defender which Bakayoko hasn't got in his locker. 

I'd be dropping big Joe aswell for something like:

Carson

McGhee Lamie Donnelly Beck

Mulligan Sylla Boateng

McCowan

Main Mellon

Thank you.

Not convinced Lamie and Donnelly is strong enough at the heart of the defence tbh. I agree re Shaughnessy of late though. Would still be reluctant to drop him unless Portales can somehow play a second game in such short time after so long out, unlikely and unwise though. 

I’d be more inclined to bring mulligan in and put McGhee at the back. 

Edited by Liam899

25 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Agreed.

Been up and down with him all season but I've finally came to the conclusion he's not what we need - definitely need better for next season to improve further as a club.

Mellon and Main starting hopefully for this one. Mains goal that was unfortunate to be chalked off last night was real bullying of a defender which Bakayoko hasn't got in his locker. 

I'd be dropping big Joe aswell for something like:

Carson

McGhee Lamie Donnelly Beck

Mulligan Sylla Boateng

McCowan

Main Mellon

Thank you.

Only real plus point from last night was another goal for Mellon, which he took very well, Main should have been off the mark also.

As you say, both to start.

Thank you.

14 hours ago, mathematics said:

I'd go with the same team, but some might be running on empty after the last couple of games' effort.

This isn’t me having a go at Vassell but I would bring KVV in for a start and look to bring Vass on at 60 mins instead of the other way round.

Would be happy with a point tomorrow, hoping for more.

16 hours ago, 2426255 said:

My prediction is that Dundee will draw with Killie. Hibs will beat Ross County to move into the top-six

Thank You.

If only the Derek Adams you (and pretty much only you) lauded was still at County the table could have looked oh-so different.