Dundee v Kilmarnock @ Dens Park, Saturday 2nd March, 3.00pm.

57 minutes ago, Wee jeemie said:

I thought players waving an imaginary card, were meant to get a card for it now , but no the ref doesn’t even give a foul till the lineman flags , then Armstrong wave his hand about , and the ref gives a foul and a yellow card to beck , Armstrong should’ve got a yellow as well for waving his imaginary card , then he should've went off for diving in the box the cheating wee chunt 

You’ll get over it, hopefully it won’t ruin your night.

I would have been happy with a draw beforehand and think it was probably fair result overall buy still disappointing we can't game manage.

Fair play to Killie, they went for it with 10 men though our recent history would make them feel they had a chance. 

we've scored 2 injury time goals v killie this season once when down to 10...shit happens but the overreaction i've read on social media tonight is fucking outstanding 

challenging for top 6✅

10 points clear of 11✅

16 points clear of automatic relegation✅

yet there are dundee fans wanting Doc sacked,the players are shite etc etc etc...everytime we drop points its the same...it pisses me off 

Just now, Meeniedee said:

we've scored 2 injury time goals v killie this season once when down to 10...shit happens but the overreaction i've read on social media tonight is fucking outstanding 

challenging for top 6✅

10 points clear of 11✅

yet there are dundee fans wanting Doc sacked,the players are shite etc etc etc...everytime we drop points its the same...it pisses me off 

In the good old days if you wanted to vent your opinion post match you had to go out of your way to get home, connect the internet and search for a football forum on your PC and type a response. This provided a barrier of time to articulate your thoughts. You also had to be interested enough to seek out said forums - therefore demonstrating at least the potential for basic intelligence exists in that person. 

Nowadays every mouth breathing arsehole reaches into their pocket and has instant access to a global forum to spew their absolute nonsense - so even if you’re not looking for football chat it’s rammed down your throat.

Any Dundee fan calling for Docs head is a Fanny. 

21 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

challenging for top 6✅

10 points clear of 11✅

14 minutes ago, Der Panzer said:

In the good old days if you wanted to vent your opinion post match you had to go out of your way to get home, connect the internet and search for a football forum on your PC and type a response. This provided a barrier of time to articulate your thoughts. You also had to be interested enough to seek out said forums - therefore demonstrating at least the potential for basic intelligence exists in that person. 

Nowadays every mouth breathing arsehole reaches into their pocket and has instant access to a global forum to spew their absolute nonsense - so even if you’re not looking for football chat it’s rammed down your throat.

Any Dundee fan calling for Docs head is a Fanny. 

Fans, in general, are fucking morons. 

It’s great to see Dundee doing so well. Really hope you make Top 6.

2 minutes ago, mathematics said:

Fans, in general, are fucking morons. 

It’s great to see Dundee doing so well. Really hope you make Top 6.

They're no gonnae ride ye 😀

I thought we were even matched in physicality from midfield to forward line. Main was a handful and Sylla wins virtually every aerial duel. We’re weak at the back dealing with crosses. I like Donnelly but I think Lamie is a better defender. Mulligan was superb and Tiffoney is a constant thorn for teams. We’re miles better than we were the last few seasons. I agree we’re not yet good enough to go and claim a top six although it still is possible. However, that doesn’t detract how brilliantly Docherty has gone about this season. 

Edited by Liam899

3 hours ago, Wee jeemie said:

I thought players waving an imaginary card, were meant to get a card for it now , but no the ref doesn’t even give a foul till the lineman flags , then Armstrong wave his hand about , and the ref gives a foul and a yellow card to beck , Armstrong should’ve got a yellow as well for waving his imaginary card , then he should've went off for diving in the box the cheating wee chunt 

I think the problem you had there is that the referee doesn't actually play by your own made up rules.

Just now, craigkillie said:

I think the problem you had there is that the referee doesn't actually play by your own made up rules.

i also thought they brought a rule in that any player asking for an opponent to be booked...got booked.

1 hour ago, Meeniedee said:

challenging for top 6✅

10 points clear of 11✅

You never hear these morons at the game, well not where I sit anyway, if it did happen they would be to to STFU and GTF.

Good side Kilmarnock, will take the draw.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Wee jeemie said:

Only team officials should be booked for that.

Players can be booked for 'excessive' use of the VAR signal.

27 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Get to know the rules before answering with your own made up 💩 

IMG_1158.jpeg

4 hours ago, Wee jeemie said:

I imagar you are quite upset about that. 

1 hour ago, Wee jeemie said:

Get to know the rules before answering with your own made up 💩 

IMG_1158.jpeg

Ah yes, "refchat.co.uk", the real home of the Laws of the Game.

Here are the actual laws here, and I've also screenshotted the relevant page. I'm not seeing "waving an imaginary card" anywhere here.

https://www.theifab.com/laws/latest/fouls-and-misconduct/#disciplinary-action

Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 23.36.59.png

Screenshot2024-03-02at23_39_04.thumb.png.78fce7e250c59e19deb64cc0964186ca.png

Edited by craigkillie

A draw probably a fair result in the end, but incredibly frustrating to once again drop late points from a winning position.

We utterly dominated the first half-hour or so, and really should have done more when on top. The equaliser came from nowhere, but wasn't long after Kilmarnock changed their shape and we didn't respond.

The penalty and red card were stonewallers. McCowan doing nothing for my blood pressure again, putting it in off the post (although I think the keeper got a hand to it which put it onto the post - but still a close call).

The equaliser was a classic ball into the box that we failed to deal with, which is an all too familiar scenario. Would have been #scenes if VAR had ruled it out, but you have to ask what exactly they were looking at if they checked it for that long and found nothing. It was supposedly handball, but there was nothing in it for me based on the Sportscene highlights.

If only Owen Beck either had a right foot, or the presence of mind to just cut the ball back into a crowd we might have snatched all 3 points back with the last kick of the game.

Oh well. At least a draw stops the (mini) rot and we have a decent break before the Warnock circus arrives in town. Take them to extra time and penalties on Saturday please Kilmarnock. Thank you.