Dundee v Kilmarnock @ Dens Park, Saturday 2nd March, 3.00pm.

13 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

No McGhee for tomorrow so it should be Mulligan at RWB, but I feel like he'll play Costelloe out of position again. If so, eep.

Costelloe has been absolutely ridden by Armstrong every time hes played for us v Killie, so interesting to see if anything changes on that front.

2 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

If Costelloe is RWB it's likely Kennedy doing the riding. 

To fair Armstrong rode Beck last time at dens as well , easily your best player that day , so much so that daughter who never swears at the football shouted to him that he’s a wee dick ha 

2 minutes ago, Fide said:

How has Owen Beck been for you lads since he came back up ae road? 

He’s been pretty Meh compared to his first stint , klopp must’ve knocked all talent out of him , never mind  Doc will have him back to excellent again soon 

10 minutes ago, Fide said:

How has Owen Beck been for you lads since he came back up ae road? 

Disappointing, in that he’s only been one of the best players at the club rather than the whole league.  A bit like when Messi has a bad game and only gets an assist.

1 minute ago, deadasdillinger said:

Who's that keeper? 3rd choice?

Nah, McCracken had been 2nd choice before and after leaving and coming back this season. He started the first game of the season vs Motherwell before Carson joined and has always looked decent. Rumour was McCracken was returning to start after Carson took time off for surgery, dunno if this is the start of that or not.

We've got two other keepers on the bench so that kinda shows the hierarchy.

9 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Nah, McCracken had been 2nd choice before and after leaving and coming back this season. He started the first game of the season vs Motherwell before Carson joined and has always looked decent. Rumour was McCracken was returning to start after Carson took time off for surgery, dunno if this is the start of that or not.

We've got two other keepers on the bench so that kinda shows the hierarchy.

I thought Legzdins was maybe 2nd choice as he started vs us earlier this season. 

22 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

I thought Legzdins was maybe 2nd choice as he started vs us earlier this season. 

Legzdins has been an important but flawed keeper over the last couple of years.  Still decent but very much finishing his career.  For most people McCracken is superior and is nearly half his age.

6 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Mellon should really be starting ahead of Tiffoney.

Shaughnessy should gave been dropped but it was never going to happen.

Every time I've seen you bam off about Tiffoney he scores. I see what you are doing here.