Hibernian v. Ross Cowie 2/3/24

17 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

I used to live on Bothwell Street so have gave it several chances. Their fish is the worst I've ever had from a Scottish chippy. 

I reckon it only survives because of the fitba. Locals didn't go there, it was always empty when I would walk past during the week. 

Awful chippy. 

He’s only recently started accepting card payments so I imagine he’ll get more business soon. Me and my old man were eating ours outside and a big group of foreign Hibs fans (German by the accent) confirmed with us where we got the suppers from before piling in 😂

Murray out with a bug, Dhanda still injured. Can't say I'm entusiastic :(

Here's hoping Hibs are totally off form. A point would be an excellent result in the circumstances.

24 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

This is always a fiercely contested matchup.

I think whoever wants it more AND scores the most goals will win IMO.

Thank you Michael Owen. 

We could bring on our entire fourth division team and they'd likely be better than this current crop of shite

Edited by Comrie

26 minutes ago, bunglebonce said:

Disappointing, but not shocking. 

County can neither attack nor counter-attack and have few options to change it up, so that's game over.

I don’t see any progress under Cowie at all. 

Just now, Savage Henry said:

I don’t see any progress under Cowie at all. 

I see more organisation/ structure to our team, but I can’t see us scoring unless a team lay a chance on a plate for us. 

75 mins of turgid pish from us followed by 15 mins of decent football and County gifting us the first goal. 

Play like that next week and we're in for a beating.

Didn't notice anyone for County today, which is unusual because I'm used to them being battlers; must be tough times up there

1 minute ago, Tommy Tappin said:

75 mins of turgid pish from us followed by 15 mins of decent football and County gifting us the first goal. 

Play like that next week and we're in for a beating.

Didn't notice anyone for County today, which is unusual because I'm used to them being battlers; must be tough times up there

You are right, there is absolutely no fight in this county team. They were second to every ball. They looked like they didn’t want the ball. 
There are a few decent players in that hibs team. If they click I could see them going on a decent run. 

First game in 4 years (almost exactly to the day). Not much has changed other than all the players and the management team.

County looked a couple of yards slower than Hibs and there was no creativity or urgency. There's little quality in that team and most of them don't look cut out for this level.