Hibernian v. Ross Cowie 2/3/24

Yes it's another 'must win' game for us. Monty doesn't do 3 points often. Let's hope he delivers the win tomorrow.

Cowie has won 1 of his opening 4 matches as County boss. Let's hope that becomes 1 of his opening 5. 

Edited by Tommy Tappin

36 minutes ago, Pete the Jakey said:

Will pies be provided?

The way it works when you leave your northerly barbarian wilderness is that in civilization we usually exchange something called 'money' for goods and services. However, if you're used to the matchday fare from Dingwall, it may come as an unpleasant culture shock when you first bite into what is sometimes alleged to be a 'pie' in Easter Road. I'd recommend avoiding it and sampling wares from one of the many fine establishments elsewhere in the city instead.

35 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

The way it works when you leave your northerly barbarian wilderness is that in civilization we usually exchange something called 'money' for goods and services. However, if you're used to the matchday fare from Dingwall, it may come as an unpleasant culture shock when you first bite into what is sometimes alleged to be a 'pie' in Easter Road. I'd recommend avoiding it and sampling wares from one of the many fine establishments elsewhere in the city instead.

No one mentioned "money"

21000917.thumb.jpg.b3aeb6a297c3e95c6ff55b76632ef16e.jpg

A point would take us within three of St. Johnstone, so I'd take that.

As long as it is a better performance than Tue night, will take that. It can't get much worse.

In what is to be a double header, playing Hibs at home on Wed 13th March, would be happy enough with 3 points over the 2 matches. 4 points would be better. So 2 draws it is...

Can see it now, Hibs suddenly get back into form by pumping us and Warnock surprises everyone with a win. And finally 4-6-0 Levein wins against Livi. 

Could sat get any worse 😕 

Unless of course we back it at nearly 10/1 for the treble.

Edited by Super Staggie

21 hours ago, Aim Here said:

A bag of chips from Giovannis on the way to the ground is the best course of action for hungry away fans.

My subtle dig at the Hibbees providing free pies off the back of Shankland has turned into bona fide catering advice. Fair play lads, I take it all back. 👏

Anyway, a pie is all that County will be leaving Easter Road with today. Our defence is as week as crumbley pie case.

2 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Giovanni's is a terrible chippy. 

No the best chips I’ve had but certainly not the worst

6 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

No the best chips I’ve had but certainly not the worst

I used to live on Bothwell Street so have gave it several chances. Their fish is the worst I've ever had from a Scottish chippy. 

I reckon it only survives because of the fitba. Locals didn't go there, it was always empty when I would walk past during the week. 

Awful chippy. 

3 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

I used to live on Bothwell Street so have gave it several chances. Their fish is the worst I've ever had from a Scottish chippy. 

I reckon it only survives because of the fitba. Locals didn't go there, it was always empty when I would walk past during the week. 

Awful chippy. 

So that’s a maybe from you?

13 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Awful chippy. 

I used to stay in the flats behind the away end and tried Giovanni's a few times purely because it was close by, and I agree it's pish.