35 minutes ago, Biscuits said:

These greeting faced c***s genuinely believe this 

Kerrydale Street match thread is glorious reading. They were girning from kick off.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I dont think theres a single club in the league who dont see the home support drop when hosting Celtic or Rangers. Unless your us who whore our stadium out & ask said ST holders to GTF out their seat

Fixed.

1 minute ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Fixed.

I mean.

A) Literally none of that means the home support is increased so i dont quite know what relevance it has

B) The uproar caused by that decision (made to try and combat a £1.8m loss) saw our entire boardroom and CEO get emptied and replaced

43 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Not really anything to pin on the big fella today. I did say yesterday however I wasn’t going to gloat, just a feeling today wasn’t going to be particularly straightforward.

Hopefully Gareth Southgate makes him England’s No 1 for the Euros to give him the send off he deserves before a well deserved retirement.

#pleasedoitgareth 

44 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Always cheated, never defeated.

Fucking hilarious that both arsecheeks have went full berate the officials mode when theyve conceded their first penalties of the season this far into it.

Times like these the mask slips and they reveal themselves as one and the same. We know it. And i suspect deep down, they know it to.

Get it right fucking up the pair of them.

I’m not sure why you’d include us in this claim; we’ve conceded 4 penalties this season, the first being back in August.

Edited by AJF

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

No Way What GIF by Bounce

Fair, but, it’s just factually not correct to say we conceded our first penalty this far into the season 😂

Just now, alta-pete said:

And it could’ve been such a fine weekend for you chaps too. 

IMG_7815.gif

“Old firm patter is shite”

”yeah but your Diddy team isn’t good at football” 

Sounds about right 

Celtic's penalty was ultra soft. So was ours. 

Other than that, I fail to see how they've been hard done by? The red card is a red all day every day. It doesn't have to have malice or intent, but it was clearly dangerous. A high foot, where he extends it and kicks Cochrane in the face, not even like he was ducking. To make it all about the ref is typical Celtic pish. Seen the clip of Lennon basically saying the Celtic one wasn't one, but then said Idah had to do better. That was literally it before he launched into his anti ref nonsense.

Even more annoying as it distracts from a good Hearts performance.  Even with 11 v 11 we looked the better team. And once it went to 10 we managed the game really well.

Edited by Tony Wonder

39 minutes ago, Craigie Jambo said:

The editing was very poor.

How was that not a red card? There's no doubt it was a red card. Penalties were so-so.