⚫️⚪️Queens Park vs Thistle🔴🟡 -9th March 2024

On 11/03/2024 at 08:51, Highlandmagar said:

At least we know what the top flight feels like. Do you?

Not old enough. Anyway, I'm not in any hurry to see my team being pumped by the Old Firm on a regular basis. Our time will come!

23 hours ago, Ken Deans said:

The result at Dingwall in the final was heavily influenced by the referee. Which was kinda my point buddy. 

Ok, I'll indulge you. Who is scheming to keep Thistle out of the top league via refereeing decisions and why?

23 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

He died.

He also cleared our debt and funded a youth academy which future Scotland players Jack Hendry and Kevin Nisbet played in, as well as current Thistle first team players like Aiden Fitzpatrick and Ricco Diack. And thanks to him we're fan owned. He also started Partick Thistle women, who are top six and off to a cup final in a couple of weeks.

So it's worked out pretty fucking well, thank you very much.

We did most of that while we were still amateur. 😉

Robertson and Shankland being the current examples.

We've been fan owned since 1867.

Our women's team still are amateur and seem to be doing pretty well. However, I will concede that Thistle Women were the better team in our recent Scottish Cup encounter.

4 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Ok, I'll indulge you. Who is scheming to keep Thistle out of the top league via refereeing decisions and why?

Please don't indulge me. Surely a Diehard  remembers the Dundee email stich up.  Don't agree cool gimme a reddy n move on

48 minutes ago, Ken Deans said:

Please don't indulge me. Surely a Diehard  remembers the Dundee email stich up.  Don't agree cool gimme a reddy n move on

Please stop.

22 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

IMG_5485.thumb.png.1d69ff8e603b0e7744adccbd69431f36.png

Again, angle isn’t perfect but I’ll say he’s on there. That’s obviously just after Graham crosses it. 

I still think he maybe looks a bit offside. He's coming back and that still is from after Graham has hit it. There's a better view on that fan footage that's more in line. 

Who cares anyway, it's done now.

32 minutes ago, Jgs said:

I still think he maybe looks a bit offside. He's coming back and that still is from after Graham has hit it. There's a better view on that fan footage that's more in line. 

Who cares anyway, it's done now.

Whether it was or wasn’t, at least there wasn’t three minutes of slowing down replays.