🔴🟡Thistle vs Raith Rovers🔵⚪️ - Tuesday 12th March

Today was yet another game that we have had to drag ourselves back level from two goals down. We need to tighten up at the back for this one. 

40 minutes ago, R&Y99 said:

Today was yet another game that we have had to drag ourselves back level from two goals down. We need to tighten up at the back for this one. 

Good at turning round 2 goal deficits v experts at throwing away 2 goal leads... 

38 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

According to the Partick website we are in the Jackie Husband stand , which is significantly better than being in the old wooden stand. 

That’s genuinely excellent news. Assume in the corner where we were for the challenge cup semi right before lock down?

23 minutes ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

That’s genuinely excellent news. Assume in the corner where we were for the challenge cup semi right before lock down?

Aye you’ll be in there if you’re in the JHS.

And Munns should be open aye. 

On the game itself, I’d like it if we could just do the “become really good and score a few goals” stage, and just skip the “concede a few goals before that happens” stage this time.

Sounds like Adeloye completely changed the game when he came on today, so it’s a real shame he’s probably missing. 

3 hours ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

Google telling me Munn’s is back open? Or is that bullshit - was shut last year when we turned up and just managed to squeek in to the Woodside instead. 

Munn’s has been open 95%+ of the time for the past few years. It was only closed for a couple of weeks last season due to some issue with the electricity. I’m guessing that period must have fallen during a home game vs Raith.

But aye, it’ll be fine for Tuesday night if you fancy sampling the wild plains of Munn’s Vaults pre-match on Tuesday.

Edited by Nightmare

9 games now without a win and still third in this bonkers league.With our injury list piling up I can't see anything other than a lucky ,scrappy point on Tuesday night .

2 hours ago, I Clavdivs said:

9 games now without a win and still third in this bonkers league.With our injury list piling up I can't see anything other than a lucky ,scrappy point on Tuesday night .

Who is all injured then? No doubt some will make a miraculous recovery come Tuesday. 🤣

22 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Who is all injured then? No doubt some will make a miraculous recovery come Tuesday. 🤣

Williams,O'Reilly,Sneddon and now possibly big Adeloye(took a nasty stumble yesterday ) ....Happy to say BBBG OK for Tuesday night 👿.

Given Partick have a potential six pointer with Morton next Saturday, it would be silly of them to risk any injury doubts against us. In fact it would be sensible to rest Brian Graham on Tuesday as well.

Just saying.

Big week, could be 9 ahead of Morton and cruising into the playoffs come next Sunday, or we could be below Morton and with Airdrie a point behind us with a game in hand to drop us out of the playoff positions. 

Any team that doesn't score against us should be shut down immediately. 

4 hours ago, skinny arab said:

Time for Graham to finally atone for his Parkhead miss, put Raith to the sword and all will be forgiven. 

IMG_0032.webp

Probably owes us more than he does utd seing as we got his injuries sorted which helped kick start his career tbh. 

10 hours ago, I Clavdivs said:

Both second and third place have worse defensive records than second bottom of the league. Truly ridiculous. 

6 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

Any team that doesn't score against us should be shut down immediately. 

I make it that we’ve only managed six clean sheets all season, and also managed to concede in games against Peterhead, Spartans and three times against Queen of the fucking South.

So this point seems perfectly fair.