Staggies v Hibs 13/3

9 hours ago, AndyX said:

Sorry to have to say that all Don Cowie seems to have learnt from 2 years as MacKay's assistant is to keep trying the same hoofball shite. Got lucky at the end because there are 2 decent footballers in the team.

It's going nowhere. They might survive another playoff but that just wins us another year that will again be brutally painful to watch.

The 1st half I thought was ok, was quite even though 1-0 probably flattered County a bit. Thought County did well enough in 1st half, tried to play. 2nd half was indeed brutal!

Cowie didn't sign any of these players, nor get a Jan window. Whether he is the man who should be in charge after end of season, is a discussion for another day. For now, it's not his mess. 

I can't see County winning against Hearts sadly, however that Aberdeen away match, anything is possible. Don't think Aberdeen will go down, even if they ended up in the play offs, however something is wrong at that club with the talent of players like Miovski, Duke etc!!

18 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Still waiting for the rangers statement from Suundsy’s game 

Hmm, not sure if you are serious or deflecting from your own fans behaviour, especially away. I agree with you about cutting the OF seating [we do it already], I really do have to ask you one question. Following the derby, where a knife with a blade and a corkscrew, which had the blade opened, was thrown from your own supporters at Shankland, do you not think it is appropriate for at least a comment from Hibernian FC? (or do you think it was not a serious enough incident?)