Staggies v Hibs 13/3

10 hours ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Almost certainly and since we're partial to an Archbishop Desmond this season, that's the score predication I'm plumping for. 

Now sir, if you could just tell us who’s winning the Ryanair Chase tomorrow at 2.50 that would be great. 

A point is great, but...

The second half was more or less one way traffic and all we could do it hoof the ball clear. Once we went 2-1 down I simply didnt see where an equaliser was going to come from. I really have seen no improvement in the quality of the football on display, if we get out of the relegation zone I will be amazed.

12 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Happy with this given Hibs have pretty much a gimme this Saturday, was fully expecting to be fending them off come the point of the split so that is a very welcome and unexpected goal. For the first time since probably matchday 8, we now have a clear picture of the table without the games in hand.

There's no such thing as a gimme for Hibs.

10 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Assuming you just ignored my point about the footballing disaster that is Will Fish and him being allover the place for yet another goal then?

Officials can't score goals. We defend that properly or even demonstrate a semblance of game management and we don't have that problem. Absolute bottle jobs - Expert+ Level. 

1 minute ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Think you could extend that to nearly every side in the division but a home game against Livi who look to all intents, pretty much done and Hibs who have been on a good run of league form since we won 3-0 at ER is pretty much a home banker all things considered.

2 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Officials can't score goals. We defend that properly or even demonstrate a semblance of game management and we don't have that problem. Absolute bottle jobs - Expert+ Level. 

What is your point caller?

I have slated Will Fish and his piss poor defending.

Do you just exist on this forum to be a condescending w**k or do you just come on here to avoid arguing with your reflection?

Good point in the end but I’d be amazed if we finished any higher than 11th. We were well and truly overrun in the second half, and it took up until nearly the 75th minute to change the shape to do something about it which again is a bit worrying.

4 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Think you could extend that to nearly every side in the division but a home game against Livi who look to all intents, pretty much done and Hibs who have been on a good run of league form since we won 3-0 at ER is pretty much a home banker all things considered.

Livvy scored 2 at Parkhead on Sunday. They can definitely therefore cause the Hibernian 'defence' problems. 

1 minute ago, Les Cabbage said:

What is your point caller?

I have slated Will Fish and his piss poor defending.

Do you just exist on this forum to be a condescending w**k or do you just come on here to avoid arguing with your reflection?

No I come on here, get abuse from tin foil twats like you and respond by cordially inviting you to fully get to **** and give us all peace from your relentless 'refs have it in for us' conspiracy shite.  No wonder you think I'm condescending, look at what ****ing passes for analysis from you FFS!!

2 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

No I come on here, get abuse from tin foil twats like you and respond by cordially inviting you to fully get to **** and give us all peace from your relentless 'refs have it in for us' conspiracy shite.  No wonder you think I'm condescending, look at what ****ing passes for analysis from you FFS!!

If you think a moan about a refereeing decision and a complaint about a shite defender costing us a goal is an attempt at “analysis” then you take life way to seriously.

If it’s all Hibs supporters fault for everything bad that happens like you suggest maybe you should simply stop being one of them.

Just now, Les Cabbage said:

If you think a moan about a refereeing decision and a complaint about a shite defender costing us a goal is an attempt at “analysis” then you take life way to seriously.

If it’s all Hibs supporters fault for everything bad that happens like you suggest maybe you should simply stop being one of them.

You first. 

Block 7 are needing banned. We can’t have it both ways and they are a massive part of the problem we’ve been having with things being thrown on the park. 

6 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Block 7 are needing banned. We can’t have it both ways and they are a massive part of the problem we’ve been having with things being thrown on the park. 

Hibs are obviously waiting on a govt ban on single use vapes.......

Hilarious amount of Hibees greeting about the late throw in on Twitter. If I were them, I simply wouldn’t have let County move halfway up the pitch, put a terrible cross in and let the ball trundle over the line with seconds to go. However, that’s just me. 

42 minutes ago, Zing. said:

The club have bent over backwards to support them by giving them their own sections for away games and they keep acting like little wankers. 

Time for the club to have a word with them. 

8 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Hilarious amount of Hibees greeting about the late throw in on Twitter. If I were them, I simply wouldn’t have let County move halfway up the pitch, put a terrible cross in and let the ball trundle over the line with seconds to go. However, that’s just me. 

I actually laughed when I saw in on Sportscene, the boy just falling over on the line was pathetic. OK, it should've been a Hibs throw, but they're still defending a throw in almost at the half way line and conceded a goal.

Edited by houston_bud

1 hour ago, 54_and_counting said:

About 9 seconds in he's hit with something if im not mistaken

56 minutes ago, Orbix said:

I’m confused, are we condemning or commending the person in a Hibs shirt who managed to get something on target?

Rangers fans desperate to pick up on anything Hibs fans do. The difference here is that the Hibs statement condemned their own fans as well as the opposition ones. Rangers think their fans are above condemnation.