Staggies v Hibs 13/3

Yet another game where the officials have cost us points, incredible 😂.

How the f**k Fish never got that off the line is beyond me, utter joke of a defender, must have single handedly cost us 10 points this season with goals he’s been to blame for.

1 minute ago, Hendricks said:

🤣🤣🤣

Glorious.

Dhanda already the man down Gorgie Road.

That could cost Hibs top 6.

Cheers.

Hibs fans getting a glimpse of the next derby winner.

3 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

How the f**k Fish never got that off the line is beyond me, utter joke of a defender, must have single handedly cost us 10 points this season with goals he’s been to blame for.

Nope. Managers first half formation cost us the points tonight.

Can't really complain about the time when we defend like that, and Youan doesn't track his man.

8 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Fish seems to get quite a free ride from the fans considering just how shite he’s been this season. That’ll be something like the eight or ninth time this season we’ve scored 2+ goals and not won. 

Sorry to have to say that all Don Cowie seems to have learnt from 2 years as MacKay's assistant is to keep trying the same hoofball shite. Got lucky at the end because there are 2 decent footballers in the team.

It's going nowhere. They might survive another playoff but that just wins us another year that will again be brutally painful to watch.

On 11/03/2024 at 23:41, D Angelo Barksdale said:

A draw probably.

9 hours ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Almost certainly and since we're partial to an Archbishop Desmond this season, that's the score predication I'm plumping for. 

larry-david-faints.gif.226ea9adba156c6553f880556ceeff7c.gif

Delighted to snatch the point at the end but worrying signs in the 2nd 45. Twice in as many games Hibs make a minor alteration at HT and we don't deal with it. Horrendous defensively for both goals but every point is a prisoner at this stage and if we can match Aberdeens result at the weekend, then we go to Pittodrie with the chance to put them 11th before the spilt has even come. Would be huge psychologically

7 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Nope. Managers first half formation cost us the points tonight.

Can't really complain about the time when we defend like that, and Youan doesn't track his man.

Complaint is nothing to do with the time, the complaint is with the fact County scored directly from a throw in where the ball was headed out of play by a County player.

I am no Montgomery fan by any stretch and we were shite tonight but that’s yet another time where refereeing mistakes have cost us.

9 hours ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Almost certainly and since we're partial to an Archbishop Desmond this season, that's the score predication I'm plumping for. 

...anyway....

12 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

We know the officials are going to be shite before we start. Perhaps we could see our way clear to playing like professional footballers for a full match once in a while though given that's what cost us (AGAIN) tonight.

Happy with this given Hibs have pretty much a gimme this Saturday, was fully expecting to be fending them off come the point of the split so that is a very welcome and unexpected goal. For the first time since probably matchday 8, we now have a clear picture of the table without the games in hand.

8 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

...anyway....

We know the officials are going to be shite before we start. Perhaps we could see our way clear to playing like professional footballers for a full match once in a while though given that's what cost us (AGAIN) tonight.

Assuming you just ignored my point about the footballing disaster that is Will Fish and him being allover the place for yet another goal then?