Staggies v Hibs 13/3

Get the manager to f**k.

Get the defence to f**k.

Get the goalie to f**k.

Get block 7 and their kiddie wee on  bhoys brigade patter to f**k. 

Get suntan Ben to f**k.

Get hiding behind the officials whenever we lose or perform pish to f**k. 

Think that covers my feelings. 

f**k the hertz.

Edited by Hoose Rice

What has happened to Will Fish this season? He looked decent last season and clearly was as Hibs went to pains to get him back from Man Utd.

He's looked dreadful near enough every time I've seen him this season, though.

Just now, djchapsticks said:

What has happened to Will Fish this season? He looked decent last season and clearly was as Hibs went to pains to get him back from Man Utd.

He's looked dreadful near enough every time I've seen him this season, though.

He's been watching too many videos of how to grow up and being a mediocre shite defender who gets bullied off the ball and can't defend a cross. 

Foreword by Chris Hogg. 

8 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Get the manager to f**k.

Get the defence to f**k.

Get the goalie to f**k.

Get block 7 and their kiddie wee on  bhoys brigade patter to f**k. 

Get suntan Ben to f**k.

Get hiding behind the officials whenever we lose or perform pish to f**k. 

Think that covers my feelings. 

f**k the hertz.

Episode 1 Applause GIF by Friends

Edited by Lyle Lanley

1 hour ago, Pete the Jakey said:

Now sir, if you could just tell us who’s winning the Ryanair Chase tomorrow at 2.50 that would be great. 

The Ryanair Refunds manager (shown being pursued by a disappointed hen party from Giffnock and Victor and Barry)

bennyhill.jpg.77ef72f7b050f8c485f1bb90546fd72c.jpg

26 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Rangers fans desperate to pick up on anything Hibs fans do. The difference here is that the Hibs statement condemned their own fans as well as the opposition ones. Rangers think their fans are above condemnation. 

Still waiting for the rangers statement from Suundsy’s game 

Watching the highlights, and for Montgomery to concentrate on the officials after the two shambolic goals Hibs lost, is the ultimate in hiding behind them to mask your team's deficiencies. 

8 hours ago, Zing. said:

Block 7 are needing banned. We can’t have it both ways and they are a massive part of the problem we’ve been having with things being thrown on the park. 

Win win for all humans involved.

Posted (edited)

Thought County played well enough in first half and were the better team. We had few answers to a re-organised Hibs in 2nd though. A bit fortunate to get a late goal but good to come away with a point. 

Edited by Lanky Highlander
Typo

8 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Rangers fans desperate to pick up on anything Hibs fans do. The difference here is that the Hibs statement condemned their own fans as well as the opposition ones. Rangers think their fans are above condemnation. 

I’d be asking them to elaborate on what point they think they’re making. Because their posts on initial read make them look like thick apologists that need ignored. 

Maybe there’s a point I’ve missed. 

Delighted with the point, thought that was it when Marshall made that save.

Still trying to understand what Fish was trying to do from that Dhanda shot. He didn't connect with it properly and all and Fish just kinda fell over.

5 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Delighted with the point, thought that was it when Marshall made that save.

Still trying to understand what Fish was trying to do from that Dhanda shot. He didn't connect with it properly and all and Fish just kinda fell over.

Marshall just left it for him.   Very odd.

Edit: scoring a last minute equaliser feels like a win.   It makes such a change from conceding them  

As for County, is it time we have a talk about Josh Reid?  He was absolutely sleeping for their second goal.  

Edited by Savage Henry

3 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Marshall just left it for him.   Very odd.

As for County, is it time we have a talk about Josh Reid?  He was absolutely sleeping for their second goal.  

He was sleeping for the whole of the second half. It was screaming out for a change. James Brown and George Harmon on the bench too and we play Efete and Reid is a bit odd.

We seem to be slowly creeping back to the Malky starting XI, which I’m not sure is a good or bad thing.

1 minute ago, Pete the Jakey said:

He was sleeping for the whole of the second half. It was screaming out for a change. James Brown and George Harmon on the bench too and we play Efete and Reid is a bit odd.

We seem to be slowly creeping back to the Malky starting XI, which I’m not sure is a good or bad thing.

Yeah.  It feels like that 433/352 hybrid again.  

Edited by Savage Henry

14 minutes ago, Pete the Jakey said:

I'm not a big fan of Reid, but to be fair to him, in the second half Hibs were playing much higher up the park and he was having to tuck in to cover in the middle. Khela offered little to no protection to him and very rarely tracked the Hibs wide players... When Sheaf came on he offered a bit more cover to the Left hand side...

I’ve just seen the goals again. That second county goal, what the f**k are Marshall and Fish doing :lol: Get to the summer and sign a new keeper followed by a couple of centre halves so we can stop trying to kid on Rocky is decent.

Fish can go to league one or lower championship, no chance I’d take him back.

Edited by Zing.

Montgomery is starting to really wind me up.

This isn't a Hibs point at all. He's not a very good Hibs coach and he won't be there that long, so the Hibs connection doesn't matter much.

But it fucking winds me right up that this c**t gets away with constantly blaming officials for his team's shortcomings, which are his shortcomings.

Mentioned it in the derby thread. A poor decision for the penalty, yes, but also horrific defending from Fish, which Monty just glossed over. Then last night I hear on the radio oor Monty all fumin babez about the referee AGAIN and I was very excited to see why. Just saw the highlights, and lo and fucking behold this cretinous c**t's team have sold two absolutely laughable goals, but he seems to want to pin the blame on the officials.

Fucky off, Monty. c***s like you are why we got VAR. Hibs concede shite goals all the time, and that's why they're in the bottom six in the middle of fucking March.

Edited by VincentGuerin