Staggies v Hibs 13/3

Following on from the previous thread.

Renatos is a decent chipper, and the chips are nice. However last fish I had there the batter was not in the slightest bit crispy, almost like the oil was too cold. It annoys me they don’t take your order whilst queuing too, rather than wait till you’re at the counter then cook it upon request.

County Kebab is a solid kebab shop, the service can be very hit or miss though, with a stream of gormless kids behind the till. Never had a bad kebab though.

The burgers in Wimpy are excellent. It’s not the cheapest, but they are consistently good. The milkshakes are an old school delight too.  Shuts at 7pm though.

Gudgees Grill ain’t open yet.

1-0 County, Murray to score.

Edited by Pete the Jakey
wimpy opening hours

5 minutes ago, USSR Tycoon said:

Do the two red cards last night mean the players will miss this game or is it just Scottish Cup games that the suspensions are served?

I think the straight red will mean automatic suspension, the two yellows will probably be carried for Scottish Cup matches only.

I might be wrong but that's my understanding. 

The way County defence has more wholes than a colander Hibs could play their U16s and we would still conspire to lose. 

County 1 Hibs 3

31 minutes ago, Super Staggie said:

I think the straight red will mean automatic suspension, the two yellows will probably be carried for Scottish Cup matches only.

I might be wrong but that's my understanding. 

The way County defence has more wholes than a colander Hibs could play their U16s and we would still conspire to lose. 

County 1 Hibs 3

Thanks for that and I agree!

Be nice if county could win this and tighten things up a bit more at the foot of the table. Two slightly larger teams like Hibs and Aberdeen down there in the mix is good for the excitement of the game. 

After looking like we finally had some depth we appear to be thin on the ground again.

Potentially going to be without Boyle, Vente, Obita & Moriah Welsh. Looks like Miller was back in training this morning.

I'd go:

Marshall

Miller Fish Rocky Stevenson

Triantis Newell Emiliano

Youan Le Fondre Maolida

2 hours ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

Does anyone know if we're likely to see Dhanda return to the County lineup?

Team News:

Connor Randall and Yan Dhanda are back fit and return to the squad for this clash.

Simon Murray is back in contention following an illness.

Ross Callachan, Scott Allardice, Will Nightingale and Dylan Smith all remain out.

4 minutes ago, tam the bud said:

After liking Hibs more after their statement, I still want the Staggies to win for selfish reasons. 

The Hibs statement would have carried more weight if some of their own fans hadnt behaved like bellends the last few weeks.

18 minutes ago, Hendo said:

The Hibs statement would have carried more weight if some of their own fans hadnt behaved like bellends the last few weeks.

Yes but the Hibs statement did called out their own idiots. Do you think the blue mob will do the same ?