Request a radar?

Call me a fanny, but might aswell make a thread for this rather than posting them in individual threads and clogging them up.

Can make charts from the top two tiers from 18/19 onwards, and some from lower and more recent + England and top 5 abroad. Will add more when I can. GKs not included nro anyone with less than 450 mins.

Charts use WyScout data, and folk are compared to the full database. So an Aberdeen player will be compared to the league from 18/19 to today, both in his position and at his club. It means some results will look "iffy" but its just a problem with data and why you really need to watch someone to actually judge them. 

Some players will look shite when they should be good, some will look good when they should look shite, especially at Celtic/Rangers. The "value" system is still needing worked on but in general works, just means some players might be under rated/over rated depending on how "all round" they are.

I'll post everyones best/worst players in spoilers for you to rip this whole thing apart with.

Aberdeen

Spoiler

aberdeen.thumb.png.c52c517f2f6669acd017c6bc0f6188fe.png

Celtic

Spoiler

celtic.thumb.png.61b165f7fe2dfb2ce518c030c7ddebf7.png

Dundee

Spoiler

dundee.thumb.png.a96a1e7b2849e36c98fb0a32ecd79cb6.png

Hearts

Spoiler

hearts.thumb.png.ee1f5ee03b2535cec91651e30b78ed7b.png

Hibernian

Spoiler

hibs.thumb.png.26ab4e5697a4ca0db995e3a43a8c202d.png

Kilmarnock

Spoiler

killie.thumb.png.d493e4452cc465bdd56baac3e55da434.png

Livingston

Spoiler

livi.thumb.png.20b1b057826cb670bc4e2af5a9a6aeaf.png

Motherwell

Spoiler

well.thumb.png.edb1ebfc13444c498499f9b9ade94290.png

Rangers

Spoiler

gets.thumb.png.1161c3b7c3dc0b3f1bc72b759cd2e754.png

Ross County

Spoiler

county.thumb.png.e88ad158b3be94070cb80e7632db0341.png

St Johnstone

Spoiler

saints.thumb.png.623c5578299cb73329de9bf44a5a90e7.png

St Mirren

Spoiler

stmirren.thumb.png.2ecc0bd561fbda9d27c53d8b423128bd.png

You can ram this modern shite straight back up yer arse. Football is about blood, sweat and grit - wanting it more and winning your individual battles, no yer wee geeks, dweebs and Aerial disruptors.

442, little and large, 1995 - that's all that's required. No need to reinvent the wheel.

Edited by 2426255

3 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Even though I’m a fan of Joe Wright whatever measure makes him currently our best player on any sort of data driven chart is incorrect. 

Yeah CBs are hard. Anyone whos strong aerially/wins lots of headers tends to end up massively over rated.

Kennedy was 2nd, Armstrong 3rd, FWIW.

10 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

You can ram this modern shite straight back up yer arse. Football is about blood, sweat and grit - wanting it more and winning your individual battles, no yer wee geeks, dweebs and Aerial disruptors.

442, little and large, 1995 - that's all that's required. No need to reinvent the wheel.

John Hughes found. 

Just now, Freedom Farter said:

The Livingston one is saying Bradley has the best data set and Pittman has the worst? Is that right?

Also, that Bradley's shooting data is low but his ball winning data is high?

Aye, its compared him solely to wingers. Take it thats miles out? 😂

15 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Aye, its compared him solely to wingers. Take it thats miles out? 😂

I was more asking just because I'm still unfamiliar with these charts and how to read them. 

Bradley has more often played as a central attacking midfielder this season. He has made some appearances out wide, though, giving him the opportunity to cross which might explain his high progressive passing data.

With Pittman, he has never been a creative or progressive passer, he always keeps it short and simple, so his relatively low score on that isn't surprising. Yet he's been one of the team's stronger performers. To my eye, at least, and especially since the recent change in team tactics. Maybe he contributes things that those data sets don't fully account for.

Edited by Freedom Farter

Dons shouts aren't crazy. Decent arguments for McGrath being our second best player and there's not many attackers (who've played and aren't currently out on loan) that have been less effective than Sokler. I guess it's apples v oranges but half of our defence has been worse

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Championship, please.

Airdrie

Spoiler

airdrie.thumb.png.e50ee01d2bf2b397466a68fc7ea2bdda.png

Arbroath

Spoiler

abroth.thumb.png.b5a7700569c7bebabf6b58e8760dc915.png

Ayr

Spoiler

ayr.thumb.png.53e248439ea45558ec31ee183ca0d81b.png

Dundee United

Spoiler

duneeune.thumb.png.ad24c29ac1f3c603ace7edab9f8a10f7.png

Dunfermline

Spoiler

dunfermline.thumb.png.0df3c33e49086525021f3a70d2c92b7b.png

Morton

Spoiler

morton.thumb.png.b52d095df82b648a3dc6d9fa44fbdb9f.png

ICT

Spoiler

ict.thumb.png.74d5e3cf27b3388d00e2534e97dbc563.png

Partick Thistle

Spoiler

partick.thumb.png.38c916a8b8641683b41885f4f758dc68.png

Queens Park

Spoiler

qp.thumb.png.b60eded49f4c338d0e859f00e2620cf2.png

Raith Rovers

Spoiler

raith.thumb.png.24648f9cdb3624ca9225c9ba945a8a1a.png

Edited by RandomGuy.

12 minutes ago, Freedom Farter said:

I was more asking just because I'm still unfamiliar with these charts and how to read them. 

Bradley has more often played as a central attacking midfielder this season. He has made some appearances out wide, though, giving him the opportunity to cross which might explain his high progressive passing data.

With Pittman, he has never been a creative or progressive passer, he always keeps it short and simple, so his relatively low score on that isn't surprising. Yet he's been one of the team's stronger performers. To my eye, at least, and especially since the recent change in team tactics. Maybe he contributes things that those data sets don't fully account for.

Charts use total successful actions, so some players just aren't liked. I tried to compare them v players at the same club too as part of it but you still find players in struggling teams can look worse. Its effectively comparing him to all previous versions of himself too since hes played for you in the period I look at.

Some CMs, who sort of do everything well and maybe not one thing a lot, can look poor in these too. Ali McCann was never outstanding looking and Connor Barron is similar.

5 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Dons shouts aren't crazy. Decent arguments for McGrath being our second best player and there's not many attackers (who've played and aren't currently out on loan) that have been less effective than Sokler. I guess it's apples v oranges but half of our defence has been worse

CBs will be rated highly/CFs low, until I get the rating sorted more by whats important to that position, I think. CBs get more chance to do everything so score higher.

Just now, Busta Nut said:

Not having Davor worst.

Oli Shaw was 2nd worst, just yer man having 0 goal threat at all dragged him past.

You've posted Arbroath for a second time instead of Ayr.

Morton is an interesting one. Doing well in the league, on a great run, but their best player is a pathetic +0.17, and their worst player seems pretty undroppable going by his minutes. What's going on there?

Just now, DiegoDiego said:

You've posted Arbroath for a second time instead of Ayr.

Morton is an interesting one. Doing well in the league, on a great run, but their best player is a pathetic +0.17, and their worst player seems pretty undroppable going by his minutes. What's going on there?

Aye changed the Ayr one now 😅

Can only think Morton dont do a lot of things, which these wont like. Its virtually based on total successful actions, so if you're doing things well but not often you'll be harshly treated. I've tried it other ways but the results end up wild.