Queen’s Park v Raith Rovers

27 minutes ago, Starkiplier said:

Will the lounge at Lesser Hampden be open to away fans before the game again this time? 

I am sure it will be. If we can't take points off you, we will be glad to take your money.

3 hours ago, Stardog_champion said:

All the talk of how we play Dundee Utd up at Tannadice, this game scares me the most. As Rovers fans we all know the Rovers like to step on their own rakes. Let’s be honest, QP are a quality side and we seriously cannot take them for granted. Dom Thomas will be especially motivated against us, and he has really decent backing with Sheridan and Paton eager to do the business. Hope Tuesdays exertions haven’t got to the team and we remain resolute. I haven’t actually read the thread as of yet, so I don’t know if QP have any injury worries ahead of this match. 

Agree with this.

Queen's have genuine potential match winners in Thomas and Paton. I'm not sure there are many other sides out with the top three you can say that about.

Should be a tough game (they all seem to be in this league) QPFC have a decent squad and under new management look vastly improved.  We really could do with picking up all 3 points here with us not playing next Saturday but I’m sure QPFC fans are desperate for the same to pull away from the battle for 9th. 

Any pub recommendations for a pint in the city centre? 

8 hours ago, Halbeath Raith Rover said:

Are either QP or Raith offering a stream for international viewers ? 

Unfortunately, I don’t see an indication on the new website of audio or video for the match. As I recall, RaithTV got permission to broadcast the last one for international viewers…so we can hope. Queen’s Park TV is not streaming the game, per their website.

27 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Unfortunately, I don’t see an indication on the new website of audio or video for the match. As I recall, RaithTV got permission to broadcast the last one for international viewers…so we can hope. Queen’s Park TV is not streaming the game, per their website.

Raith TV had it last time, ran perfect.

a wise man once told me they don’t indicate what they are doing till a few hours before the game.

1 hour ago, ohnononowheredidRossgo said:

Raith TV had it last time, ran perfect.

a wise man once told me they don’t indicate what they are doing till a few hours before the game.

They used to show video or audio on the old website next to the games upcoming. Away video has always been a last minute add in.