Dundee v Whoever They're Playing This Weekend (Or maybe that should the the other way round)

4 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Has there ever been a historical occasion where Dens Park has been so pivotal in a team losing a league title before?

Help me out #dees.

not that im aware of..perhaps the hibs/hearts fans on here can answer that question.

2 minutes ago, mcginns said:

"Rangers FC have written to the SPFL..." ... weren't they listening to the Dundee secretary earlier!!!!??.....they should have written to God FFS.

They could always try and get in touch with him via the pope. 

6 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

There’s only one winner. But probably a tie for second place.

Can't even win a "most boring person" competition anymore, a sad day.

3 hours ago, stressball said:

Dundee should demand to see the statement rangers would have issued if the game had went ahead 

Would have been some song and a dance about playing up to their knees in something or another.

I’d present this is an inconvenient truth to the idea that Dundee have not invested anything on their pitch to prepare for this coming season… but there’s very little rationality around the entire subject so I doubt it matters.

https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/work-underway-on-new-pitch/

Plus I assume Tom English (even when challenged by a rare moment of sanity by Michael Stewart), the Motherwell manager and - with a rough guess that the daily statement from Ibrox is slavering that the rules that have been broken relate to a lack of maintenance 🤷‍♂️ - The Rangers, believe this definitely didn’t happen.

6 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Would have been some song and a dance about playing up to their knees in something or another.

20170214152422-PROD-AW16-ORG-UAS3000AAA-would back Tav to score a free kick in them tbf