Dundee v Whoever They're Playing This Weekend (Or maybe that should the the other way round)

1 hour ago, Shadow Play said:

Given your obsession with all matters Dundee FC I would have thought you’d realise that there has been amended plans for the stadium submitted since this image was created.

Amended  😀 not sure that will matter, dont you ?

im assuming that yinited have a small lead at the top of the championship since the last few days i've saw more and more of them reappearing on facebook etc....not a fucking cheep out of them since last season.

39 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

the amusing thing is..if the original game hadn't been moved to the sunday because sky needed a slot filled it would have been played by now....so unlucky sky this is all your fault for feeling the need to show every single one of the bigot brothers away games.

So far according to Dundee's fans who is at Fault:

1) Sky

2) Dundee Council

3) Climate Change

4) God

have a i missed any ?

6 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

im assuming that yinited have a small lead at the top of the championship since the last few days i've saw more and more of them reappearing on facebook etc....not a fucking cheep out of them since last season.

and getting Crowds 8-10,000 in the championship

joking aside, fair to say we are double the size of you at the moment ? maybe treble ?

Edited by Arab_R_us

4 minutes ago, Arab_R_us said:

and getting Crowds 8-10,000 in the championship

joking aside, fair to say we are double the size of you at the moment ? maybe treble ?

that will be the fair weather fans who vanish quicker than sna aff a dike when the going gets tough...

10 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

Skipped basic level English lessons or just trolling? 

56 minutes ago, Junior_Arab said:

Hills “work” in any number of ways. If you’re talking about water running down them (which, if you want to be pedantic about things is probably more about how water “works” tbh) then, yes, I’d like to think I’ve a decent grasp of the basics. But it doesn’t make me Joseph fucking Bazalgette. 

Ok, so are you still sticking by your assertion that it's an impossibility that there is anyone connected with Dens Park who has a background and qualifications in Civil Engineering, or that the club themselves have had the matter looked into by appropriately qualified people, or that perhaps they have had dialogue with the responsible local government department and perhaps Scottish Water?

Are the photographs showing previous, catastrophic failures of the local infrastructure to deal with excess water simply photoshop jobs by random members of the Dundee fanbase?

32 minutes ago, Orbix said:

If Dundee are removed from the league midway, and the results against them are voided, who gets the biggest boost in the battle for top 6 or avoiding relegation?

Don’t think it would affect Hearts or Killie all too much, but Ross County would be sitting prettier (I think?)

Hearts and St Mirren would both lose 6 points to Kilmarnock's 3.

In the battle for the remaining top six spot, Aberdeen would lose only 1 point, whereas Motherwell would lose 5 and Hibs 7 points.

Edited by Lurkst