Dundee v Whoever They're Playing This Weekend (Or maybe that should the the other way round)

Philippe Clement...

Get it fucking round you.

You've made yourself an absolute embarrassment in less than a week.

The comparisons to Pedro are fair.

What an absolute bald fucking fraud.

Thank you.

17 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Aww f**k. Here’s the other, equally hideous, side of the sectarian coin. When one side is fucked, the rest of us laugh. But then up pops the other side to remind us we can’t beat ‘the old firm’.

Calm down ffs

Get it round the Govan morons and the Scottish media.

A well deserved point from Dundee who move closer to 5th and a potential Conference league spot.

'Free Hit'

Cheeky, ignorant, baldy fud of a manager. Should've concentrated more on the training pitch than the Dens Park turf.

Thank you.

I thought we were excellent and it wouldn’t have been an injustice if we’d snatched it at the end.

Fifth place in our own hands now. Which may well be good news for Aberdeen.

5 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

What am I missing here?

Fifth only gets Europe if Aberdeen don’t win the cup.

It would certainly be the Dundee way. 

Edited by The Master

Some team the Doc has built. The core are signed for next season as well despite the doom and gloom around the amount of loan signings. Clearly need to add depth but very good time to be a Dee! 

DJ was man of the match followed closely by Sylla, McCowan, and Dodgson IMO. Brilliant team performance.

Clement is fast unravelling. He’ll be gone mid next season. Tee-hee.

4 minutes ago, The Master said:

Fifth only gets Europe if Aberdeen don’t win the cup.

It would certainly be the Dundee way. 

I did know that about fifth, but didn't see your reasoning. Although I am going on Saturday, I have no great confidence so you don't have much to worry about.

3 minutes ago, Liam899 said:

Some team the Doc has built. The core are signed for next season as well despite the doom and gloom around the amount of loan signings. Clearly need to add depth but very good time to be a Dee! 

DJ was man of the match followed closely by Sylla, McCowan, and Dodgson IMO. Brilliant team performance.

Clement is fast unravelling. He’ll be gone mid next season. Tee-hee.

Do you not have nine loans at the moment, the bulk of who played against us on Saturday? That's not great.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Do you not have nine loans at the moment, the bulk of who played against us on Saturday? That's not great.

Kilmarnock made 9 loan signings last season. We've made 12 - 3 of which have practically been gifted by Burnley.

Docherty is following the exact same blueprint McInnes did last season but doing it better.

I wouldn't be complaining if we followed it up with Kilmarnock's season next year.

We are extremely comfortable and have a lot of our best and most important players in Carson, Portales, Shaughnessy, McGhee, McCowan, Cameron, Sylla and even the likes of Main tied down.

5 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

We have the following signed for next season: Carson, McGhee, Shaughnessy, Portales, Lamie, Mulligan, McCowan, Cameron, Sylla, Tiffoney, Main, and signed Astley for a fee from Everton. The majority of those players are first team. We will clearly need to try and retain some of the loan players or sign more loan players, that seems to be our model. But we’re not in a desperate situation.  We also have two signed back up goalkeepers. I’ve probably missed a few other players.

Edited by Liam899

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Kilmarnock made 9 loan signings last season. We've made 12 - 3 of which have practically been gifted by Burnley.

Docherty is following the exact same blueprint McInnes did last season but doing it better.

I wouldn't be complaining if we followed it up with Kilmarnock's season next year.

We are extremely comfortable and have a lot of our best and most important players in Carson, Portales, Shaughnessy, McGhee, McCowan, Cameron, Sylla and even the likes of Main tied down.

Fair enough.

There is absolutely no difference between having players on loan and having them on a 1-year permanent deal. Fair enough you want to eventually get good players pinned down on a long-term contract, but you can't really do that as a newly promoted side.

Aberdeen would probably have been better signing some good players on loan instead of lots of rubbish ones permanently.