Open Goal Podcast

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

I'd start my own podcast but no one wants to listen to me talking shite.

Perhaps @Arab_R_us will invite you onto his OpenGoal show?

Richey - your hamster would make more sense than some of that shows contributors. 

Unless your hamster has a beard and is into wrestling? 

Hamster wrestling? 

Is that something the world needs right now?

7 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Richey - your hamster would make more sense than some of that shows contributors. 

Hamster wrestling? 

The hamster likes tomatoes, flipping things over and attempting to drag random objects around.

9 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Hamster wrestling? 

bet your no Stranger to a Hamster if you get my meaning 😉

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

Fucking right, bad enough having to read it.

1 hour ago, Arab_R_us said:

bet your no Stranger to a Hamster if you get my meaning 😉

“You’re”

Helps if you can spell…….

I have no idea of what animal fetishes you enjoy watching or partaking in. 

Did Tommy G like hamsters? 

I liked Open Goal, I still watch it though not as much as I used to and I'm slowly getting put off due to Ferry. Mostly watch on Thursdays because I like the addition of Dalziel and the mainstay of Mcfadden who offer a bit of a laugh and decent footballing insight. 

I can't stand Si Ferry and his 'right way to play' nonsense. He spends most of his time slagging off the way a lot of Scottish clubs play, thinking that he Mick Kennedy have East Kilbride playing in some form of Pep disciple-esque wunderball. Total fanny.

When they do their fan forum stuff it's usually good as it gives a chance to get rounded opinions on all clubs and not just the old firm. 

Not really listened to the rest as I simply just don't have time with a young family but very weird to go after people that do as some sort of hipster snobs...

Edited by Pens_Dark

Threads like this need to be made every international break. Breaks up the lack of club football stories going about 

4 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

After hearing your voice in the voice notes thread a while back I’d subscribe just to hear you read out famous posts from the forum tbh 

1 minute ago, Central Belt Caley said:

After hearing your voice in the voice notes thread a while back I’d subscribe just to hear you read out famous posts from the forum tbh 

I tried to do a dramatic reading of "Cheerio from Chigsy" but kept laughing. 

8 hours ago, Arab_R_us said:

When the inevitable Podcast War of 2024 happens the Woke, Bearded, Tree Hugging, Simpson loving University Graduates will get absolutely smoked by the common, toxic, council estate, Sleeve tattooed, Cretins.

😀

Gutted I'm late to the perty thread!

Am I a double Agent?

I have a sleeve tattoo, have always lived on council estates, left school with no standard grades, used to dip into the odd recreational substance, wear a cap, don't have a beard. Can't fuckin stand Open Goal, love AVFTT.

Why do Arabs have to be such a fuckin' minter?

As much as this is an absolute bin fire of a thread my biggest gripe with it is that it's in the Championship sub section, should surely be in the OF section due to the OF being 99% of open goal content and subscribers.

15 hours ago, Empty It said:

As much as this is an absolute bin fire of a thread my biggest gripe with it is that it's in the Championship sub section, should surely be in the OF section due to the OF being 99% of open goal content and subscribers.

Well seeing as it's in the Championship section, let me do some rare plugging on this forum (AVFTT section wasn't my doing).

Shaughan and Fraser Clarke chatted extensively about Dunfermline and Dundee United on our latest free-to-air show: 

This is also available to watch on YouTube (with a shocking lack of beards): 

And we've got a couple of Championship related Patreon episodes this week.

Farming for hope in the Highland capital: a discussion on the novelty of Duncan Ferguson wearing off in Inverness and the club's complicated off-field issues: https://www.patreon.com/posts/farming-for-hope-100670641

Are Dunfermline Athletic looking up or down?: a chat about one of the most hard to place clubs in a league that's famously full of teams who frequently go from promotion contenders one week to relegation battlers the next: https://www.patreon.com/posts/are-dunfermline-100825577