Open Goal Podcast

I've got a beard and I do like The Simpsons but I gave up on OG after it felt like listening to repeats.

My dilemma is I don't like wrestling. 

Is there a podcast for bearded people that don't like wrestling.

20 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

I've got a beard and I do like The Simpsons but I gave up on OG after it felt like listening to repeats.

My dilemma is I don't like wrestling. 

Is there a podcast for bearded people that don't like wrestling.

The Graham Spiers one.

On 19/03/2024 at 17:57, Arab_R_us said:

I get the impression  the average P&B poster is Middleclass, went to Uni, has a beard, likes pro wresting, likes posting Simpsons memes.

5 out of 5! 

Take that bitches! 

Shark Tank Sharks GIF by ABC Network

As I say last night listening to my Alt-J cassette enjoying a chai latte and making Simpsons memes I was thinking about Open Goal as a wrestling faction and whether they would be face or heel.  

10 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

What’s this c***s issue with going to uni? 

Did he not get the exam results he needed or something? 

Projection.

My observation as a Mental Health practitioner is that people who have an issue with people going to uni and bettering themselves are usually bitterly working unskilled minimum wage jobs in their 40s or 50s.

I went to uni, enjoy a Simpsons meme but I’m definitely not into the wrestling. 

I tend to drive lots for work, so I listen to both Open Goal and The Terrace. Open Goal doesn’t just cover the Old Firm tbf, there is always a decent amount on the other teams and the championship too - depending on what is happening.

Within that, there are plenty of cringe moments - Ferry can add value at times but only when he is not acting like he is twelve years old. Kevin Kyle is a monumental moron, with Paul Slane marginally better. Halliday and McFadden are generally good to listen to and Ferguson is too when he isn’t drawn in with the Slane nonsense.

You do also occasionally get different guests on, which can sometimes be interesting. 

If it’s found that the entire VFTT cast are into wrestling, they should be immediately taken off the air IMO. 

When the inevitable Podcast War of 2024 happens the Woke, Bearded, Tree Hugging, Simpson loving University Graduates will get absolutely smoked by the common, toxic, council estate, Sleeve tattooed, Cretins.

😀

4 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I went to uni, enjoy a Simpsons meme but I’m definitely not into the wrestling. 

I tend to drive lots for work, so I listen to both Open Goal and The Terrace. Open Goal doesn’t just cover the Old Firm tbf, there is always a decent amount on the other teams and the championship too - depending on what is happening.

Within that, there are plenty of cringe moments - Ferry can add value at times but only when he is not acting like he is twelve years old. Kevin Kyle is a monumental moron, with Paul Slane marginally better. Halliday and McFadden are generally good to listen to and Ferguson is too when he isn’t drawn in with the Slane nonsense.

You do also occasionally get different guests on, which can sometimes be interesting. 

If it’s found that the entire VFTT cast are into wrestling, they should be immediately taken off the air IMO. 

Thats remarkably balanced for on here (unusual). Well done. Kind of where I was coming from.