Hamilton v Queens

I'll gladly take this at 90 minutes but by f**k we're hard to watch. I can accept we're not a very good team but is it really expecting too much for our players to be able to play a pass? There's no danger Kilsby is highly thought of at Carlisle, it just can't be the case. He's misplaced more passes than completed. If Ferguson and Doherty were to retire at HT I'd be delighted; absolute headless chickens. 

By our standards we've been ok but it has a helluva feel that we're going to gift Hamilton a goal with our slack passes. We've probably got ourselves into trouble more often than Hamilton have worked us into trouble. 

Hamilton's 28 an absolute stick on for a goal or at least an assist - very very lucky to stay on the park from my view. Looked a clear kick out on McClelland. At the very least he should have been booked. This ref has been dodgy to say the least so I'm not surprised he received no punishment. 

Edited by 19QOS19

Logan looks completely isolated defensively on the left. We seem to have a back 4 when Hamilton have the ball and a 3 when in possession, with Logan having no protection in front of him. A goal will come down that side for Hamilton. 

Edited by die hard doonhamer

28 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

For once in your miserable Tory Borderer Journeymen country bumpkin lives, do the right thing and at least shit-fest a draw 

^^^ FTFY ... basic errors creeping in to the Bairn's abuse here, you need to up your game guys, aye?

Just now, die hard doonhamer said:

Logan looks completely isolated defensively on the left. We seem to have a back 4 when Hamilton have the ball and a 3 when in position, with Logan having no protection in front of him. A goal will come down that side for Hamilton. 

Yip, getting little protection from covering midfielders (no surprise Ferguson is closest to him) and defenders failed to track his (Logan's) man when he goes out to close down the player with the ball. And yet someone near me is giving all the pelters to Logan. 

The red card will take the shine off that second half performance as it really feels like we should have won. But before that that was as good a performance I've seen from us in a long time (the second half). Rarely do we completely dominate Hamilton never mind on their own patch. Did Bartley see they were there for the taking and let the players off the leash a bit more in the second half? Felt like it. More of that from here until the end of the season and we should be safe. 

I expect Rankin will cry about the red card but what's his excuse before that? And I actually thought it was very soft but it evened itself out for the one missed in the first half IMO. 

Actually walking away with a smile on my face regardless of the missed opportunity. 

Aye, that's a big point with Annan also getting a point at Alloa today, and with Stirling the only losers today.  Looks as though Kelty are heading to safety now and it'll be a three way fight between Stirling, Queens and Annan.

Also, given that this was the game in the last six where nobody saw us getting anything, that makes it an even bigger point.

Home to Kelty next ... three points there would be seriously useful ...

Only concern would be losing McClelland, but good to see Brydon coming back today.