Hamilton v Queens

8 hours ago, Greenacres said:

Very difficult game we never get a result when we play Hamilton .

They are back on form as well  we had a good win at Alloa but are still struggling to stay in League 1. 

If you could see your way clear to shitfesting a point be much obliged. 

QOTS is the only team possible that we can still get 12/12 points from this season can remember we also got 12/12 in Stans season when we were both in the championship as well we seem to always do well against QOTS but under Rankin it's not a good idea taking any game for granted. Think we will win this one though but it will 100% be a closer game than last time at NDP Accies 2-1 QOTS 

11 hours ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Come on ye Tory Fermers Journeyman Borderers. You are my favourite Dumfries team so do us proud!

^^^ FTFY

It’s really important we don’t capitulate and try to  manage to  lose by only one or two goals. The goal difference may well be the deciding factor at the end of the season.

32 minutes ago, sneeuq said:

It’s really important we don’t capitulate and try to  manage to  lose by only one or two goals. The goal difference may well be the deciding factor at the end of the season.

Well you'd expect marvellous Marv will only have one decision to make, who to play in place of Mumbongo. Then again it's Marv I'm talking about!

Just hope we don't have to witness a similar performance to that on our last visit, which was brutal.

Wonder if we'll again see  multiple substitutions in injury time?

On 24/03/2024 at 22:57, Bigbrbairn said:

Come on ye Tory Fermers Journeyman. You are my favourite Dumfries team so do us proud!

Falkirk are my second favourite Grangemouth team! 

8 hours ago, MazzyStar said:

Falkirk are my second favourite Grangemouth team! 

Can’t believe that I am bothering to reply to this but I’m bored at work, the Stadium is in Falkirk.

Everywhere in Grangemouth has a FK3 postcode the Bairnabeu is FK2 same as my house which is in the centre of town.

17 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Can’t believe that I am bothering to reply to this but I’m bored at work, the Stadium is in Falkirk.

Everywhere in Grangemouth has a FK3 postcode the Bairnabeu is FK2 same as my house which is in the centre of town.

Did they move the boundaries round so that TFS was in FK2? It looks like it in this:

IMG_2549.thumb.jpeg.b4374ba585542a68c1605f96426aab66.jpeg

Edited by MazzyStar

The Falkirk Stadium is in Grangemouth. No fannying around with that. I have evidence. And that’s okay - most Falkirk fans come from Grangemouth. We’re the hardcore. It’s an honour to us purebloods that the stadium came to The Port. 

Edited to add: I love it when folk rely on postcodes to argue differently. That means you trust the Post Office computers. 

Edited by StuartA

20 minutes ago, Rennieball said:

Hoping for a Hamilton win here, would much rather win the league ourselves.

I know what you mean, but I'm on blood pressure tablets. 

22 minutes ago, Riviera711 said:

No Reilly today again. Someone must have let the cat out of the bag that Spurs is his favourite English team.

It would be ridiculous to play our top goalscorer given the position we're in. It's another Bartley masterclass IMO.