Ayr Utd v the "diddy" cup winners - Fri 29th March

14 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

What's facism?

If you're from Dumfries, it's being told that you have to let your undocumented tattie howkers have toilet breaks, or that you have to pay income tax.

If you're from north of Dumfries, it's what the people of Dumfries enthusiastically vote for year on year.

4 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Fascism is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement, characterised by a dictatorial leader, centralised autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation or race, and strong regimentation of society and the economy.

That's pretty much how I remember the Boy's Brigade. 

1 hour ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Airdrie are a horrible plastic club and that tackle was horrifically dangerous but right on brand. Clydebank will be turning in their grave. If I could have picked a championship team to get 12 points from 12 this season it would have been airdrie. “Same my name bitch”.

Still ahead of you in the League, you fuckin knob end!

8 minutes ago, airdrieoldboy said:

Still ahead of you in the League, you fuckin knob end!

Sorry Cry Me A River GIF by Offline Granny!

Unbroken history of 114 years. How old is Clydebank? Oops, Airdrie? Sorry, airdrie United? Oaft, sorry airdrieonians? Oh shit, sorry, I’m not sure what you are called this week.

1 minute ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Sorry Cry Me A River GIF by Offline Granny!

Unbroken history of 114 years. How old is Clydebank? Oops, Airdrie? Sorry, airdrie United? Oaft, sorry airdrieonians? Oh shit, sorry, I’m not sure what you are called this week.

Keep going mate, we are Airdrieonians and you are still a fuckin knob!

3 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Ocht here, you’re hurting. I’m going to back away. Try to enjoy the rest of your Easter weekend mate. Maybe phone your dealer and make life seem ok again for a few hours.

I'm fine mate,still celebrating our Cup Win !

I can see you’re still celebrating. Don’t want to come across as the grammar police but when you’ve sobered up or came down, there’s usually a space after a coma and no space before an exclamation mark. Congratulations on your cup win.

2 minutes ago, Honestmen said:

Absolute shambles of a board in the directors box tonight, rocket with the Airderie bonnet on wanting to fight everyone at ft

Who was that guy? He lost the plot at the end!

1 minute ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

I can see you’re still celebrating. Don’t want to come across as the grammar police but when you’ve sobered up or came down, there’s usually a space after a coma and no space before an exclamation mark. Congratulations on your cup win.

When I've sobered up mate, you will still be a fuckin knob end!

Good night!

1 minute ago, airdrieoldboy said:

When I've sobered up mate, you will still be a fuckin knob end!

Good night!

No, don’t go to bed mate. A bit like Ayr with airdrie/onians/bank/United, I’ve got you on strings here. What’s your thoughts on people who wear double denim and have you ever met Tommy Robinson?