Peterhead v Clyde

6 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

Said it for years.

I think teams in recent years have been so pish he looked good but now we are at least getting semi capable footballers he looks very poor at times

14 minutes ago, Clyde1235 said:

I think teams in recent years have been so pish he looked good but now we are at least getting semi capable footballers he looks very poor at times

Semi-capable 😂

You guys are funny. One week you are destined for relegation, the next week you are dug's baws when you conjure up one win in row.

Has that embarrassment of a kitman been emptied yet?

Thought at times today we knocked the ball about really well.. Lost concentraion at our own freekick which led to Clyde scoring which led to a wee 15min spell of nervy play from us. Was expecting a bigger following from Clyde with form picking up and the battle to stay in the league. We are getting more options now with players returning hopefully we can build momentum at the right time.

22 minutes ago, peternapper said:

Thought at times today we knocked the ball about really well.. Lost concentraion at our own freekick which led to Clyde scoring which led to a wee 15min spell of nervy play from us. Was expecting a bigger following from Clyde with form picking up and the battle to stay in the league. We are getting more options now with players returning hopefully we can build momentum at the right time.

I've always wanted to visit Balmoor - it's only 1 of 5 stadiums in the current SPFL I've still to catch a game at - but the fixtures between us up there never seen to land on a suitable weekend for me. We have a shocking record against you there, too, so that makes it less of a blow still not making it!

41 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Semi-capable 😂

You guys are funny. One week you are destined for relegation, the next week you are dug's baws when you conjure up one win in row.

You need more than one thing for a row, Joe. 

17 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Semi-capable 😂

You claim to be an EF fan, are still talking about our incident v Stranraer that happened months ago. Get a grip pal

3 hours ago, BullyWeeClydeFc said:

You claim to be an EF fan, are still talking about our incident v Stranraer that happened months ago. Get a grip pal

Been watching East Fife home and away for over 50 years sunshine, so yes I think I can claim to be an EF fan.

And that fat wee excitable mess of a kitman has previous for making an arse of himself.

I notice you are all avoiding the question of whether or not he's been emptied. 🤐

9 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Been watching East Fife home and away for over 50 years sunshine, so yes I think I can claim to be an EF fan.

And that fat wee excitable mess of a kitman has previous for making an arse of himself.

I notice you are all avoiding the question of whether or not he's been emptied. 🤐

He got a 3 game suspension, is now back as the kit man. Back to the EF forum now pal. 

1 hour ago, Cosmic Joe said:

You know the answer.

There’s Clearly not much going on up in Methil if our kitman still being at the club is the only tangible excitement in your life. 

10 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

You know the answer.

There’s Clearly not much going on up in Methil if our kitman still being at the club is the only tangible excitement in your life. 

Well, I now know the answer.

We are motoring on quite nicely down Methil way thank you. I do take an interest in lower division Scottish fitba in general, but your wee radge of a kitman did make enough of a spectacle of himself after our play-off game last season, so I do like to keep tabs on these cretins.

Anyhoo, I shall watch your efforts in avoiding the drop with interest.

Edited by Cosmic Joe

15 hours ago, peternapper said:

Just incase Clyde supporters want to relive their day in the sun highlights from saturday are on our site today

You're fine thanks it was miserable enough being there in person. Fourth goal you would struggle to see in a public park mind.