⚫️⚪️The Pars vs The Jags🔴🟡 - 6th April 2024

It’s not so bad, chase the ducks away and it’ll be fine 

ETA, Don’t send any of our players to chase the ducks, we don’t want any injuries 

IMG_7391.thumb.jpeg.d0b2122d00176fd5f25011a0a7a02cd1.jpeg

Edited by Wacky

46 minutes ago, Wacky said:

It’s not so bad, chase the ducks away and it’ll be fine 

ETA, Don’t send any of our players to chase the ducks, we don’t want any injuries 

IMG_7391.thumb.jpeg.d0b2122d00176fd5f25011a0a7a02cd1.jpeg

Those are geese.

49 minutes ago, North West said:

Game is on, no pitch inspection required. 

COYP

Superb 

even the area in front of the main stand is looking good in this picture 

IMG_7394.thumb.png.b574652ad939340214089accd7e6e9e5.png

"Playable condition" will still likely mean very soft, heavy ground and lots of mud later in the game. Won't be a classic, that's for sure. Not sure I can make it today so was hoping for a postponement tbh but hopefully we can keep our recent good form up and Airdrie drop some points to Morton too. 

33 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

"Playable condition" will still likely mean very soft, heavy ground and lots of mud later in the game. Won't be a classic, that's for sure. Not sure I can make it today so was hoping for a postponement tbh but hopefully we can keep our recent good form up and Airdrie drop some points to Morton too. 

Monty P PH.gif

1 hour ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Kind of the way we have been winning last two games anyway.

Chalmers playing? Away win.

I jest, but Hamilton and Otoo, and Allan and Otoo have looked decent in the midfield; I'm not convinced Chalmers slow paced play and limited ability in the final third will be of much use on a pudding of a pitch and up against a decent Thistle midfield. Hope I'm wrong, of course.

Super Nintendo in the middle is the only worry. Out-with that, it's our strongest squad IMO, so just tell Chalmers to sit, protect the back four, let Otto/Todd do the work and don't f*ck about in possession.