Brother Beaton v Celtic: Apr 7th - 12:00

1 minute ago, DrewDon said:

There is an opportunity for Southgate to do something very funny and recall Hart for the Euros as third choice. 

I was thinking that too. What a way for Hart to sign off... 

Just now, Disco Duck said:

Dear Premier League teams, how the f**k are you getting beaten by THAT Rangers team?

If we lose to them on Wednesday* we should just be relegated tbh. 

*Weather permitting. 

1 minute ago, MarkoRaj said:

Rangers yet again finding out that perma-diddies like "Diamande" and "Silva" paired with a new manager bounce might be enough to beat the rest of spfl but are nowhere near good enough to compete with Celtic

Aye. Lundstram gets raved about BT Rangers fans this season, yet you see him against Hatate and O'Riley and genuinely feel embarrassment for him as he struggles to control the ball while running.

Rangers are getting better but it still feels like a case of Celtic can lose the title by not playing well rather than Rangers winning the title by being better.

1 minute ago, Dunning1874 said:

If this was 4-0 it would be fair reflection of the game, and I'm not sure Celtic are even playing particularly well.

They were playing into the wind and still looked streets ahead. I think it could be bad in the second half for the blue scum if they don't change it up. 

1 minute ago, Dunning1874 said:

If this was 4-0 it would be fair reflection of the game, and I'm not sure Celtic are even playing particularly well.

Celtic have been excellent, particularly off the ball

If Hatate and Vickers had been fit all season this league wouldn't even be close