Killie v County 06/04/24

Dear Killie, 

I've always loved you, especially your delicious pies and your west coast humour.  Now your top 6 place is secure, I would be grateful if you could let us win please.  It would mean more to us than you.

Kind regards,  Don Cowie.

2 hours ago, Pete the Jakey said:

Dear Killie, 

I've always loved you, especially your delicious pies and your west coast humour.  Now your top 6 place is secure, I would be grateful if you could let us win please.  It would mean more to us than you.

Dear Don, 

NO

Best regards

14 hours ago, Pete the Jakey said:

It would mean more to us than you.

More than the chance of a European spot?

They don't come around very often for clubs like Killie.

The teams currently sitting 8th to 11th should all be strong enough to see off whoever ends up in the Championship playoff spot, if not then, like us against Dundee, they'll deserve to go down.

2 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

More than the chance of a European spot?

They don't come around very often for clubs like Killie.

The teams currently sitting 8th to 11th should all be strong enough to see off whoever ends up in the Championship playoff spot, if not then, like us against Dundee, they'll deserve to go down.

Yes, I suppose so.  Your offer of a draw is therefore accepted.

Killie beat us last season at Rugby Park. They've kicked on and improved we are still an absolute gang, but at least we're working a bit harder.

3-1.

dhanda or murray for us, armstrong scoring at last one for killie and generally causing us no end of grief

Missing this as heading to Tunisia to run the last marathon of Project Africa with Russ Cook, which is probably the best excuse I've ever had for missing a Killie game. 

Hoping to watch this from a sun lounger in 20+ degree heat.

On 04/04/2024 at 14:12, Pete the Jakey said:

Dear Killie, 

As much as we are fond of your quaint highland ways and funny wee accents, we are aiming for a European slot, so gonnae just roll over? X 

1 hour ago, Fide said:

As much as we are fond of your quaint highland ways and funny wee accents, we are aiming for a European slot, so gonnae just roll over? X 

Almost certainly. Despite having a good record against you guys I have a bad feeling about this as Danny Armstrong runs rings round our defense and we think we would like to sign this guy, oh hang on blew that one as well...

18 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

Missing this as heading to Tunisia to run the last marathon of Project Africa with Russ Cook, which is probably the best excuse I've ever had for missing a Killie game. 

Hoping to watch this from a sun lounger in 20+ degree heat.

*IKEA with the missus