Queens Park vs Dundee United - 6th of April 2024

You probably should win given the relative strengths of the teams. Much will depend on injuries and whether we can get Dom Thomas and Jack Thomson fit and playing. If they are then, a point or more  is certainly attainable for us.

Fully expect ICT to beat Arbroath and close within a point, which means next w/e fixture vs ICT becomes super important.  I'd much rather go through the motions in this one, (definitive free-hit) and have everyone fully fit/rested for next week and then concentrate on Dunfermline and Arbroath away.

Hoping for an upset. Won't be too upset (or surprised) if we come away with nothing.

We need Thomson & Thomas fit and the Arabs to have one of their off days.

Realistically: would exchange one of my kidneys for a point.

37 minutes ago, Glen Scotia said:

Queens park reduced our allocation from 30,000 to 2,500

Well, what did you expect, what goes around ........ 😜

Tho' am sure we could find some space somewhere if you really needed it.

1 hour ago, Butters Scotch said:

Aye it's a total sell out at Hampden

No then quite an important game for them but going by the interest on here passing everyone bye.

On 02/04/2024 at 23:23, Accent-Unknown said:

No one else started a thread so thought I would.

Gonna be another close game unfortanately but we need to and should win.

This league has proven many times that there’s no certainties. No one really thought that Arbroath beating Raith, and Pars beating Utd would happen, but…… 

selfishly I want Utd to win the league and Rovers to stay down. That with Falkirk coming up will give us that derby atmosphere 8 times this season. 

No such thing as a free hit at this stage, United have dropped points to a lot of teams this season including a poorer version of us. I don't expect anything necessarily but I'd be slightly disappointed if the players went into this with one eye on the Inverness game already.

1 hour ago, Eder said:

No then quite an important game for them but going by the interest on here passing everyone bye.

Just pulling your plunger but have no idea to be honest. I doubt they'll be much more than a 1000 United fans though as the novelty of playing a league game at Hampden won't be there and we're a horrible watch under Goodwin.

1 hour ago, jagsfan57 said:

Out of interest why was this game not on last night. I thought if there was a game at Hampden on Tuesday then QP had to play their home game on the Friday. 

I have been wondering the same thing.