Dundee v Motherwell - 6th April

2 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

image.png.708374672fd3a615a63b8886b501184e.png
Absolutely battered all second half. We had 2 shots, they had 14. Scored against the run of play but then utterly crumbled once we conceded. 
It happened against St J on match day 4. How the f**k can it still be happening on match day 31?

Teams know they only have to turn up for the last 15 against us and they’re likely to walk away with a result. 

If it is a coaching fault why don't teams do it for 90 minutes. 

I can't think of a game involving any teams where the last 10 minutes haven't involved a nothing-to-lose "cavalry charge" to get back in to a game. You see it all the time. Teams dig in and do their job.

Yet we are utterly incapable of defending 2 goal leads and not only dropping points but losing the match. The players can't do it. They lack the belief and teamwork to do it. It happens time and again. 

7 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Yous can have another go in Airdrie if you like?

Ye can't say that on the internet. It get's literal. 

Wonder how much of this is scar tissue now for the players. If the fans feel this way every time we take a lead, there’s no way the players don’t feel a similar level of anxiety and inevitability. 

1 minute ago, Netan Sansara said:

Wonder how much of this is scar tissue now for the players. If the fans feel this way every time we take a lead, there’s no way the players don’t feel a similar level of anxiety and inevitability. 

Maybe we need to try conceding first

Just now, RawB93 said:

Maybe we need to try conceding first

Or make sure we just dead-bat every game until the 90th minute.

Only half-joking. The only reasonably comfortable wins we've had this season were the ones like Aberdeen at Dens where we scored beyond the 65th minute. 

I want to salute our brave players for playing in such terrible conditions. What with the home side, the SPFL, the SFA, NATO, Red Cross conspiring against us. 

Sometimes football is just the best. At 79 mins I hate it. At 93 mins I absolutely love it. I wish I could bottle this high. 

And as for Moses……he parted the water on the Dens Park pitch to score. Truly inspiring…

the bible GIF

Edited by welldaft