Junior Takeover

3 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

But its usually you and your wee cliques that say this shit, again that doesn't fit your narrative.
Just i have the balls to pull him up about it when I know the facts while others there might have done the same but didn't know theirs facts.  By the way, Mr McDowell is very convincing 

Best since Walter Mitty

ETA- lOl

Edited by Shanner

Just now, andy25 said:

I couldn't give two hoots about him to be honest.

Its more to do with you making up things that never happened.

I don't make up things Sicko.
I will say if I'm wrong on here Ill admit I'm wrong. But then again Sicko, I mean imagine people listening to you.
Your the one who openly stated on this forum, that you back the idea of anyone who uses Darvel merchandise should be photographed and their faces put on the Auchinleck Talbot supporters website.  Now that's sick, sicko

4 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

But its usually you and your wee cliques that say this shit, again that doesn't fit your narrative.
Just i have the balls to pull him up about it when I know the facts while others there might have done the same but didn't know theirs facts.  By the way, Mr McDowell is very convincing 

Franko to put it politely you know f**k all.

I'll ask Alex McDowall when Talbot play Gartcairn if Franko pulled him up and see what his answer is. 🤣

Edited by andy25

Just now, clansman said:

Maybe the Talbot or Arthurlie fans on here can speak to their committees and enlighten us as to what he is bringing to the table that they have put him forward

As far as I'm left to believe, there was no one else applying and there was a space that needed filled

2 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

I will say if I'm wrong on here Ill admit I'm wrong. But then again Sicko, I mean imagine people listening to you.
Your the one who openly stated on this forum, that you back the idea of anyone who uses Darvel merchandise should be photographed and their faces put on the Auchinleck Talbot supporters website.  Now that's sick, sicko

🤣🤣🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Darvel merchandise?

Why would any Talbot fan use or buy  Darvel merchandise? 🤔 

Edited by andy25

Just now, andy25 said:

Franko to put it politely you know f**k all.

I'll ask Alex McDowall when Talbot play Gartcairn if Franko pulled him up and see what his answer is. 🤣

Again Sicko, your saying I'm someone that I'm not

Sicko you need to stop this, You cant help yourself, again, imagine admitting wanting fellow Talbot supporters face to be shown if they buy Darvel merchandise,   what a sick, Sicko is 🤣🤣

Just now, Bestsinceslicebread said:

As far as I'm left to believe, there was no one else applying and there was a space that needed filled

Talbot and Arthurlie have nominated him for chairman post

6 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Darvel merchandise?

Why would any Talbot fan use or buy  Darvel merchandise? 🤔 

So you did say it Sicko
Taken from the Darvel thread.

Imagine people listening to someone who wants to see his own fans harmed.  and its not me saying he said it, read for yourself, its Sicko himself 🤣🤣

Taken from the Darvel thread

On 21/03/2024 at 23:02, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Well deal with it wee man and don't deflect.  Some muppet wanted any Talbot fan using or buying Darvel merchandise to be photographed and put on the supporters website.  He should be called out on this

I agree with him.

Infact no Talbot fan should go and that would really hurt them.

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

2 minutes ago, clansman said:

Talbot and Arthurlie have nominated him for chairman post

And Bankies have went into meltdown because he will take the post away from the current chairman, remind me who that is please?

3 minutes ago, Casper Wilson said:

And Bankies have went into meltdown because he will take the post away from the current chairman, remind me who that is please?

Maybe I've missed something, don't know why its just Bankies fans on here would have a meltdown.
Why would they have  a meltdown, is the new guy replacing someone else or might be higher up, I don't know?
I just thought the ones not happy with it because the new guy to the committee is against the pyramid and for the junior cup and they think any influence for him would be for the benefit of the junior FA and not the WOSFL senior Association

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

3 minutes ago, Casper Wilson said:

Would that be Mr bamford who on a few occasions has got Clydebank games moved to odd kick off times so he can get wined and dined at Scotland games at hampden? 

Just now, Thejackdaw said:

Would that be Mr bamford who on a few occasions has got Clydebank games moved to odd kick off times so he can get wined and dined at Scotland games at hampden? 

I don't have access to that information right now, take it you mean Mr Bamford is on the WOSFL committee?

Anyway, this all being deflected again..

Some people will think its positive with him joining but I think many in the know do not, due to his affiliation on the Junior Fa, which I believe he still is, so he will be working on three posts.  Think1 is hard enough, never mind two but 3, oufftd a bit heavy

12 minutes ago, Casper Wilson said:

Talbot nominating someone anti pyramid & Lowland League that wants to move back to the juniors. What was his selling points to get the nomination. I am sure the supporters of all the teams who jumped ship from the juniors would like to know.

Looks like South challenge cup is first under threat. 

Kickoffs moved to allow Clydebank fans of Scotland to go to both not any individual. If any team objected chances are it wouldn't happen, but they maybe the appreciated the move as well for same reason. 

Edited by clansman

11 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

😆😆😆😆😆

14 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

I don't have access to that information right now, take it you mean Mr Bamford is on the WOSFL committee?

Just make some shite up and post it as fact then.