Junior Takeover

4 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Just make some shite up and post it as fact then. 

I don't do that, if I don't know the information I wouldn't say it as true or untrue.

Deflection again,  that's all you ever do 🤣🤣

I was thinking of a film where I heard the quote "its Pish ripping time"  you just cant handle the truth being true, especially from me 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

3 minutes ago, BANKIEBILL said:

That's bonkers stuff

Have to admit I giggled at that as well

if your chainman was given the chance to be winded and dined with Scotland, Him, the committee and fans would want him to go. So I think missing a Clydebank game now and then was in the best interest so I cant see a Bankies game, or any other clubs game being moved to accommodate something like this

9 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Have to admit I giggled at that as well

if your chainman was given the chance to be winded and dined with Scotland, Him, the committee and fans would want him to go. So I think missing a Clydebank game now and then was in the best interest so I cant see a Bankies game, or any other clubs game being moved to accommodate something like this

Any games that are scheduled up against a Scotland game are subject to a request for s change in kick off if relevant. That's for benefit of fans nit Matt. No idea if he's invited to Hampden or not

27 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

I don't have access to that information right now, take it you mean Mr Bamford is on the WOSFL committee?

Making out that you don't know who the chairman is, just to try to show that we don't know you, is pretty poor.

You're on here claiming to know everything, yet you don't know who is the current chairman. Aye right.

By all accounts the guy mistreats a lot of people because of his manner and motives but it’s up to the clubs to decide so hope they all have the balls to go eh no, if that’s what they want.
What I would say is that being nominated and then after 1 single meeting to then ask for the chair is either optimistic or arrogant. I wouldn’t want anyone like that in charge or my organisation.

the Sjfa increased their money they give to their working board members from about £3k last year to £23k this year so maybe that’s not enough and he needs more . . . . 

the point about the prize money paying out is relevant as it is an increase but no one’s mentioned the Sjfa take 10 or 15% from EVERY cup game before the semi and finals, add in sponsorship etc. it wouldn’t surprise me if their cup income is over £100k so still a big difference there to the prize money and enough to not have the semi finalists paying for the fat cats at the final.

2 minutes ago, Casper Wilson said:

Making out that you don't know who the chairman is, just to try to show that we don't know you, is pretty poor.

You're on here claiming to know everything, yet you don't know who is the current chairman. Aye right.

I don't really care so I don't know , I have a life and not everything is important to me.
Every chairman will loo out for their own club first and that's what should be done but as long as they work within the guideline of their association then what's wrong with that.  You made a comment of which I replied in an honest answer, take it and reply constructive, leave it, or be a someone who tries and put a negative spin on a reply.

7 minutes ago, BANKIEBILL said:

Any games that are scheduled up against a Scotland game are subject to a request for s change in kick off if relevant. That's for benefit of fans nit Matt. No idea if he's invited to Hampden or not

Are games ever rescheduled or kickoff earlier by the police at out level. I'm thinking of Benburb being made to kick off early or late if there was a Old Firm game?

21 minutes ago, GIRUU said:

By all accounts the guy mistreats a lot of people because of his manner and motives but it’s up to the clubs to decide so hope they all have the balls to go eh no, if that’s what they want.
What I would say is that being nominated and then after 1 single meeting to then ask for the chair is either optimistic or arrogant. I wouldn’t want anyone like that in charge or my organisation.

the Sjfa increased their money they give to their working board members from about £3k last year to £23k this year so maybe that’s not enough and he needs more . . . . 

the point about the prize money paying out is relevant as it is an increase but no one’s mentioned the Sjfa take 10 or 15% from EVERY cup game before the semi and finals, add in sponsorship etc. it wouldn’t surprise me if their cup income is over £100k so still a big difference there to the prize money and enough to not have the semi finalists paying for the fat cats at the final.

If we are talking about the same guy who has  joined the WOSFL committee, i don't know he has mistreated anyone, not heard a single thing in that way,  I just heard straight from him about the pyramid is dead etc..

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

16 minutes ago, GIRUU said:

£23k to do fucking what? Run one cup competition?

14 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Are games ever rescheduled or kickoff earlier by the police at out level. I'm thinking of Benburb being made to kick off early or late if there was a Old Firm game?

Doubt it tbh

1 hour ago, BANKIEBILL said:

We were forced to play Benburb in October to use a Saturday. No need as both clubs were up on games and Bens had hospitality booked for original date. Game later in April - Arthurlie - brought forward to March due to Junior semis. If you were 4 weeks idle before playing final 2 league games, you'd not be pleased. He needs to do better

Bill you’ll need to stop coming on here and being all reasonable.

1 hour ago, Thejackdaw said:

Would that be Mr bamford who on a few occasions has got Clydebank games moved to odd kick off times so he can get wined and dined at Scotland games at hampden? 

All the beith fans would want kick offs moved if it was team gb would they not? 
Bankies have massive numbers of tartan army members in the support, given football at this level should be run for the fans then surely supporting the national team is a good thing? If both clubs agree then no issue. 

49 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

We were told we couldn't play a regional cup match due to a later round Junior Cup match being a few miles away. This was a few years ago now but in the Pie and Bovril era.

Needless to say, it didn't help our backlog. No games for weeks.

Edited by Josuke Higashikata

35 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

£23k to do fucking what? Run one cup competition?

They do have some oversight of the North Region and Midlands. Still find it funny that TJ would get stick for being a paid employee and those taking over when he left wouldn't be taking on that role, hence the COO. Now the board are probably sharing close to his salary anyway despite doing less work with less revenue.

1 hour ago, Josuke Higashikata said:

We were told we couldn't play a regional cup match due to a later round Junior Cup match being a few miles away. This was a few years ago now but in the Pie and Bovril era.

Needless to say, it didn't help our backlog. No games for weeks.

There was a rule at one time (during the six regions era) where no match could take place within 45 miles of a semi final game and no games at all in the region of either the semi finalists.

2 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Bill you’ll need to stop coming on here and being all reasonable.

All the beith fans would want kick offs moved if it was team gb would they not? 
Bankies have massive numbers of tartan army members in the support, given football at this level should be run for the fans then surely supporting the national team is a good thing? If both clubs agree then no issue. 

Jesus christ what a mess 🤣

3 hours ago, BANKIEBILL said:

Oh yes he is and he mooches all the hampden freebies while getting his bankie games rearranged to suit his own self indulgent greedy freebie needs . That's a fact .

Edited by Thejackdaw

2 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

Oh yes he is and he mooches all the freebies while getting his bankie games rearranged to suit hos greedy freebie needs . That's a fact .

You should see the uproar on our forum when anything clashes with a Scotland game , even some away ones which he isn't on.  Wasn't even aware he went to Scotland games. 

1 hour ago, clansman said:

You should see the uproar on our forum when anything clashes with a Scotland game , even some away ones which he isn't on.  Wasn't even aware he went to Scotland games. 

He doesn’t even go to Scotland games 😂

6 hours ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

It wasn't an Old Firm derby but we played Bens at New Tinto with a 2pm kick off on the same day Rangers kicked off at Ibrox at 3. That was this season.