Junior Takeover

2 hours ago, Big Davy Boy said:

whys he been proposed in the first place?

what do talbot thinks been done wrong by the current chairmsn?

what do they think this man will do better?

These questions - and many others - will be answered in the next episode of . . . WOS football.

48 minutes ago, megaspinnernet2 said:

Talking pure baws right enough.

Gartcairn and St Cadocs have zero support and no amount of social media will change that.

If clubs don’t want to go up then they shouldn’t be in a pyramid league they should just F off and start their own league. 

I have just read this full 23 pages and as a complete outsider who only goes to Dunfermline games, but works with lots of people involved in EoS and LL I am not surprised that the rest of football think the WoS have a arrogance insular attitude.

The suggestion that this isn’t a massive conflict of interest just shows how backwards certain clubs are, definitely looks like the big Ayrshire clubs are bitter that football has moved on. Some of there fans have come across as arrogant c***s who feel free to denounce the opinion of anyone that doesn’t fit there agenda.

Funny thing is these teams think themselves better than Linlithgow, Bo’ness but are shitting the bed to move up

6 hours ago, Clangers said:

I have just read this full 23 pages and as a complete outsider who only goes to Dunfermline games, but works with lots of people involved in EoS and LL I am not surprised that the rest of football think the WoS have a arrogance insular attitude.

The suggestion that this isn’t a massive conflict of interest just shows how backwards certain clubs are, definitely looks like the big Ayrshire clubs are bitter that football has moved on. Some of there fans have come across as arrogant c***s who feel free to denounce the opinion of anyone that doesn’t fit there agenda.

Funny thing is these teams think themselves better than Linlithgow, Bo’ness but are shitting the bed to move up

If you're allowing the content of this shit show of a thread to influence your opinion then it doesn't say much for your capability of critical thought. 

10 hours ago, megaspinnernet2 said:

17 minutes in to this so far. Highlights for me are, the best ideas come when, "...we're sitting chewing the breeze", talking about low attendances, "...some of the stadiums you go to are decimated" and apparently Mr McDowall doesn't remember being called out by @Bestsinceslicebread. Imagine that!

In all fairness, well done to the guys for putting this on. Who is the fella who runs it btw? Enjoying it so far and looking forward to listening to the rest.

Although, it doesn't sound to me like the boy has stepped back from Gartcairn. 🤔

7 hours ago, Clangers said:

Welcome to the fold. You look like you'll fit right in!

7 hours ago, Clangers said:

Which clubs (not supporters on a forum) have said they dont want promotion? What people seem to forget is that this is only the 3rd full season of the WOSFL. The issue of not having a licensed champion is partly down to the SFA closing new Licence applications and the fact that the main licensed contenders shat the bed this year. Beith are top having lost 3 of their best players!!

6 minutes ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

Which clubs (not supporters on a forum) have said they dont want promotion? What people seem to forget is that this is only the 3rd full season of the WOSFL. The issue of not having a licensed champion is partly down to the SFA closing new Licence applications and the fact that the main licensed contenders shat the bed this year. Beith are top having lost 3 of their best players!!

Let's hope you don't shite any beds this weekend then or your season's looking pretty keech itself