Today's scores 6th April

52 minutes ago, Monalie said:

Beith 4-2 Arthurlie

Scoreline probably flattered us a wee bit although we did miss a few good chances in the 2nd half. 1st half was dreadful and Beith downed tools when it went 4-0 in the 1st minute of the 2nd half. If the hadn’t it could have been a lot worse for us. 1st division incoming. 

Edited by Arthurlie1981

3 minutes ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

Scoreline probably flattered us a wee bit although we did miss a few good chances in the 2nd half. 1st half was dreadful and Beith downed tools when it went 4-0 in the 1st minute of the 2nd half. If the hadn’t it could have been a lot worse for us. 1st division incoming. 

Agree with most of that.  Last two teams I want relegated are meadow and arthurlie they're almost like local derbies for me, great days out to irvine and barrhead and catch up with good friends. Just don't get that away to a gartairn cage, a bens cage/st cadocs cage  , a drumchapel wherever they play or a peasy plastic.

Not wanting to sound bad here but I want the local teams and good wee away days.

36 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

Agree with most of that.  Last two teams I want relegated are meadow and arthurlie they're almost like local derbies for me, great days out to irvine and barrhead and catch up with good friends. Just don't get that away to a gartairn cage, a bens cage/st cadocs cage  , a drumchapel wherever they play or a peasy plastic.

Not wanting to sound bad here but I want the local teams and good wee away days.

I get what your saying and I suppose everyone will have who they want to go down and who they want to stay up.
But whoever goes down, are deservedly so relegated, as its a full season to get your shit sorted.
Watched Arthurlie twice this season (sorry 3 times - forgot start of season game) and think they play good football but weak in certain areas

Think the Meadow and Arthurlie parks are great although I don't like the Arthurlie park, always think its a bumpy grass pitch.
not as negative against Bens and Gartcairn grounds, as it goes with cages, they are two of the best I'd say and I'd rather watch a game on the Bens or Gartcairn park instead of Arthurlie's bumpy pitch.  In saying that, I was last at Dunterlie park at the start of season and found it bumpy and caused a few mistakes during the game but still enjoyable so hey, that's football.  I don't know what their park is like now as it might be in good shape.

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread