Bartley's bomb scares v Embro C 3 points.

2 hours ago, Tenkay said:

Right.

I had no idea of Queens home record,  I don't follow your results.

In fact, Since we got done with the six point penalty I've lost interest and barely even follow our results!

It's a waste of time at the moment.

Our awful record was mentioned right up above your initial post tbf. 

On 07/04/2024 at 09:39, Greenacres said:

This game is already giving me nightmares other fans have said Edinburgh will get a result against somebody this will be it .

I can hear Bartley already saying it was that players fault or they did not follow the game plan .

He is a arrogant smart arse of a manager who is never wrong even when we do head for the playoffs it will still not be his fault 

Talking of nightmares…I had one last night that we lost 2-1 and there was a riot after the game! Maybe shouldn’t read too much into it though as I have also previously had a dream that we won the Champions League!

Well the day has finally dawned.

I can't believe the moment has actually arrived when Bartley finally gets to pit his managerial wits against the big boys from the capital.

In Bartley's first full season, I think it's fair to say that he's surprised us all with the quality he's brought in, and the performances his young side is capable of delivering.

Today should give us a clear indication of just how successful this season will prove to be for us.  It remains to be seen whether we get our just reward for all the ability and application that our team has displayed. 

I, and literally dozens of others, can't wait to find out.

32 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Well the day has finally dawned.

I can't believe the moment has actually arrived when Bartley finally gets to pit his managerial wits against the big boys from the capital.

In Bartley's first full season, I think it's fair to say that he's surprised us all with the quality he's brought in, and the performances his young side is capable of delivering.

Today should give us a clear indication of just how successful this season will prove to be for us.  It remains to be seen whether we get our just reward for all the ability and application that our team has displayed. 

I, and literally dozens of others, can't wait to find out.

It’s frightening that effectively it all comes down to this. Failure to win will be calamitous in the extreme as we anticipate that our play off rivals will see off Edinburgh when they play them.

Having the future of the Club in the hands of Bartley and his Bottlers in a “must win HOME game” gives us all the shakes. Can only hope they deliver for once. 

No McGuffie or Connelly anywhere to be seen. Other than Gibson I'm not seeing who turns it around if we can't make a breakthrough. Genuinely worried. 

1 minute ago, Dougie Mills said:

Ferguson starts again…….great!

First name on the team sheet. I can only assume it was part of the deal. Incredible he's not been dropped. 

McKechnie and Ferguson starting AGAIN  says everything about the imposter in charge of the team.

Gibson and Johnstone must be thinking wtf.

2 minutes ago, bod said:

McKechnie and Ferguson starting AGAIN  says everything about the imposter in charge of the team.

Gibson and Johnstone must be thinking wtf.

Johnstone isn't good enough either tbf but even if McGuffie was there I still expect Ferguson would have started. Wouldn't blame McGuffie for taking a dive for the next 4 weeks tbh. 

It still does my head in we are running with a squad of 27 poorly paid and lower quality players, rather than go with a higher quality smaller squad.