1 minute ago, Hoose Rice said:

Same, they will use the spare week to empty the c**t. 

We obviously had our own managerial debate this season and one of the reasons for sticking was changing rarely seems to work long-term. Hibs were one of a few examples cited and the question asked, would you have been worse off now had you kept Ross? Clearly you'd have had to accept 21/22 as a shite write-off but could Ross have turned it round if given the next summer rather than basically churning through a manager a season since?

A big caveat is the players sticking with the manager - as they did with Kettlewell during our months - and that certainly looked iffy for you today. But even so, if things were bad enough to bring him in, sacking him before he's had a summer window is surely extreme, as is hitting five permanent managers in four seasons?

6 hours ago, ropy said:

What will the back 3 be and how often will it change throughout the match.  The more stable this is the higher the chances of success.

Given the season we’ve had getting safety is all I care about, top six obviously guarantees that but I don’t need us to get that for me to be satisfied with our end to the season.  Anything that isn’t a 0-3 defeat will be ok but I offered up 3-2 earlier in the thread so I will stick with this.

Well a draw was the most likely result, I did think the wind wasted the game.  A 1-0 penalty result is always unsatisfactory as the winning team doesn’t do enough to deserve the win.  A 2-1 win for us would have been funny, but it wouldn’t have got us top six.  The equaliser was great and I cheered Shaw’s winner until I realised no one else was.

A draw was fine.

8 minutes ago, Handsome_Devil said:

We obviously had our own managerial debate this season and one of the reasons for sticking was changing rarely seems to work long-term. Hibs were one of a few examples cited and the question asked, would you have been worse off now had you kept Ross? Clearly you'd have had to accept 21/22 as a shite write-off but could Ross have turned it round if given the next summer rather than basically churning through a manager a season since?

A big caveat is the players sticking with the manager - as they did with Kettlewell during our months - and that certainly looked iffy for you today. But even so, if things were bad enough to bring him in, sacking him before he's had a summer window is surely extreme, as is hitting five permanent managers in four seasons?

Is the manager you have better than the manager he replaced though?  Our isn't. 

We sacked Johnson for not getting the best out the players we have, we are worse than under Johnson with better player having come in January.

It's simply not good enough, Monty has shown f**k all.  No new manager bounce, not one decent result in his time here.  Bottom six pish, crap football, strange subs and simply no improvement, worse.

I would rather have any manager in the league than him bar the two caretakers.   Levein went into St Johnstone, better.  Clement stickies, better.  We are Derek Adams, Warnock territory. 

Hibs should have scored a second in that game tbh. They had so much space out wide and on the counter attack on numerous occasions. If Youan could shoot or square the ball to his teammates, which he should have done at least twice, then the game would have been over. 

Blaney’s finish was tremendous and Shaw’s sitter was horrendous. The whole thing was very funny. 

It was quite strange seeing both sets of players falling to their knees at full time as if we’ve both been relegated. 

Edited by Gianfranco

3 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

Hibs should have scored a second in that game tbh. They had so much space out wide and on the counter attack on numerous occasions. If Youan could shoot or square the ball to his teammates, which he should have done at least twice, then the game would have been over. 

Blaney’s finish was tremendous and Shaw’s sitter was horrendous. They whole thing was very funny. 

It was quite strange seeing both sets of players falling to their knees at full time as if we’ve both been relegated. 

Youan seemed to sulk when he never got to take the penalty then proceeded to be a even more greedier f**k than usual.   Mad how he never got subbed but then again under this manager it's not surprising. 

We must have the best manager in the league for making substitution decisions that actually hinder us.  Every week baffling, most weeks we end up throwing away a draw or a lead or lost momentum.   Guys a fucking joker. 

20 hours ago, Vietnam91 said:

Gut and stats say scoring draw, Hibs first goalscorer. Aberdeen will do us both a turn which will make it galling when Dundee get a point midweek because you're Hibs and we went 18 without a win and have 3 clean sheets to our name.

Lets play prediction bingo.

Gut and stats say scoring draw, ding ding ding

Hibs first goalscorer, ding ding ding

Aberdeen will do us both a turn which will make it galling when Dundee get a point midweek, booooooooo

because you're Hibs, ding ding ding

and we went 18 without a win and have 3 clean sheets to our name, ding ding ding

32 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Youan seemed to sulk when he never got to take the penalty then proceeded to be a even more greedier f**k than usual.   Mad how he never got subbed but then again under this manager it's not surprising. 

We must have the best manager in the league for making substitution decisions that actually hinder us.  Every week baffling, most weeks we end up throwing away a draw or a lead or lost momentum.   Guys a fucking joker. 

The sonner someone bids for Youan the better. 

23 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

The sonner someone bids for Youan the better. 

How much do you want?  Naturally we can’t pay you much of a fee because we’re strapped for cash.

Not a great watch, due in the main to the shitey conditions. Left just as we were making the double sub in 89th min to beat the congestion at the temp lights on Windmillhill St as I never saw us getting back into, and with a draw being no use to either side. Therefore obviously missed Blaney's goal and the sitter Shaw passed up. What did the useless p***k do this time?

Edited by 'WellDel