Not safe yet Ayr Vs. On the brink Arbroath

Our best eleven would struggle today. As it is, we will have all our established defenders missing again. ToB, Hammy and Steele injured and Ricky Little suspended. And no chance of being saved by. Dick Campbell pitch invasion. 
I’m going to miss our visits to Somerset next season (assuming Ayr don’t join us in L1).

If anyone contemplating game today but hasn't got tickets yet, I've had a change of circumstances and have 2 x £22 tickets for the centre stand.

Selling for £10 each, DM if interested.

Thanks

2 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

If you’re going to Prestwick, Red Lion had decent food at reasonable prices, pub grub type and only couple minute walk from the station. Ayr you have a few good choices. Willie Wastles is best for food and sports, had like 20 odd teles and football/horse racing etc, about a 10 minute walk right down the town. You’ll pass Tam O’Shanter like Itzdrk recommended, but it’s only got like 2 teles and with the racing on might not show the football. 

Seems every week we play at home at the moment. 

Didn't realise we were slaughtering horses this week.  Thought it was next week. 

19 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Didn't realise we were slaughtering horses this week.  Thought it was next week. 

Last week, this week and the week after. Horse racing isn’t just the week of the national 🤷‍♂️. Mon the Corach Rambler. 

2 hours ago, Rhys McCabe Hype Train said:

Despite his performance last night Kirk Broadfoot got a stay until next week.

I saw Broadfoot in the High Street a few weeks ago.

Unfortunately I was suspended from here so couldn't share this information at the time.

12 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I saw Broadfoot in the High Street a few weeks ago.

Unfortunately I was suspended from here so couldn't share this information at the time.

Did you throw an egg at him? 

4 hours ago, Rhys McCabe Hype Train said:

Would be funny if Arbroath win this, eh?

On the upside, that would Ayr would still have at least two trips to Gayfield next season.