​​​​​​​ Greenock Morton v Dundee United  12/4/24 (on BBC Scotland)

4 minutes ago, Chippyminton said:

Aye? That's a bit rich coming from someone who shamelessly left a poor Morton supporter stood in an A77 layby holding a recently-purchased smoked sausage supper smothered in red sauce/tons of salt/gallons of vinegar, clutching a can of mega-sugar IrnBru 'Xtra-Diabetes-Heavy-Glesga-Limited-Edition'. And for an Ayr supporter, too. But since I'm a South Ayrshire resident and all-round solid noi-bitterness laddie - I'll allow it. I look forward to both of our teams achieving our standard mid-table mediocrity next time around.

I feel really bad about that. Not that I left chippy holding my chippy, more that I could have destroyed a chippy after that conversation. Don’t suppose you kept it?

1 minute ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

I feel really bad about that. Not that I left chippy holding my chippy, more that I could have destroyed a chippy after that conversation. Don’t suppose you kept it?

Sorry mate. Your order was simply too good to waste. It's now coloured a mucky brown and is floating around in a sewage works somewhere in Ayrshire. Next season for sure, though. All the best 👍

12 minutes ago, Dave said:

That said, taking great pleasure in everyone associated with Greenock Morton FC having an absolutely miserable night.

Aye? A bottle and a half of Diablo in (so far) and I'm just absolutely fucking fine. I sincerely appreciate your heartfelt concern, though.

Grainger demonstrating why SFA refs qualify from clown school tonight to be a ref.

Or they find a valid refs licence as a Christmas cracker gift without needing any formal training.

Absolutely horrendous he has been tonight.

53 minutes ago, Nelson said:

Baird is a cat with 9 lives.  Two games in a row he should have been sent off.  Scottish referees are hopeless right enough.

He'll be getting a call from the Compliance Officer for that one. Two game ban incoming.