šŸ”“šŸ”µ The Caley v Raith Rovers šŸ”µšŸ”µ

3 hours ago, North West said:

Easy win for ICT against the bottle throwing, bottle crashing, cartoon balloon tinks fae the Links.

Ā 

Ā 

tenor-1.gif

FabulousLiquidHookersealion-max-1mb.gif

2 hours ago, North West said:

Will do neebur

Cheers mate. We all appreciate the time you spend in the Raith threads and your requests for cartoons. Iā€™ve submitted a request to the club for something to commemorate the 5 scuddings on the spin and 24 point gap as it stands tonight. Iā€™ll let you know when I hear back x

1 hour ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

Cheers mate. We all appreciate the time you spend in the Raith threads and your requests for cartoons. Iā€™ve submitted a request to the club for something to commemorate the 5 scuddings on the spin and 24 point gap as it stands tonight. Iā€™ll let you know when I hear back x

Stop biting FFSĀ 

4 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

f**k knows why Lawal went on instead of Roddy, lads a headless chicken

Dabrowski had a stormer after not exactly covering himself in glory in the last game at Starks

Big Dunc will be chuffed though we had loads of possession and were the better team for most of the game.Ā 

WTAF is the point of having a former Scotland U21 player, former young player of the season and one of our own players with a record for scoring some cracking goals doing sitting on the bench. Why do we have a young guy signed on a 3 year deal who can score goals sitting on the bench for the 90. macgregor and Brookes should have been on before Lawel and Pepel but theyā€™re not Duncā€™s choices so they donā€™t get on.. feckin ridiculousĀ 

4 hours ago, Specky Ginger said:

Jim Clark of Raith TV fame telling me that Inverness ended up with eight loanees on the park tonight.

That's not going to end well.

Well, they started with 5: Boyes, Carragher, Kerr, Anderson and Samuel

Then they added 3 more: McAllister, Lawal and Pepple

None of the five starting loanees or subbed loanees were taken off, so 5+3=8...so Jim was correct. They could have made it 9.

International loans don't count against 5 loan total: Carragher (Wigan U21), McAllister (Everton U21), Pepple (Luton Town) andĀ Chilokoa-Mullen (Leeds U21).

1 hour ago, FitbaSupporter said:

This aged well

He had a great game I donā€™t dispute that. Even his manager admits he is a bombscare thoughĀ 

5 minutes ago, BPM said:

He had a great game I donā€™t dispute that. Even his manager admits he is a bombscare thoughĀ 

Thatā€™s not what he said, and you know that, but donā€™t let that get in the way of your story.Ā 
Ā 

If Kev didnā€™t have any deficiencies in his game heā€™d be no where near our level.Ā 

Edited by Hank Scorpio

4 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Thatā€™s not what he said, and you know that, but donā€™t let that get in the way of your story.Ā 
Ā 

If Kev didnā€™t have any deficiencies in his game heā€™d be no where near our level.Ā 

He has a mistake in him I think he said.Ā 

46 minutes ago, BPM said:

He has a mistake in him I think he said.Ā 

Yeah, I think the word he used was clanger but that is in no way the same as the exaggerated term you were throwing around.