WokeWatch

BFTD

14 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

I bet there are comments asking how much they paid for all these signs. Brits love finding out how much a waste of money things are.

Make sure it's measured in relatable units too, eg "enough to pay for 25 NHS nurses".

48 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

Make sure it's measured in relatable units too, eg "enough to pay for 25 NHS nurses".

I know the answer to that one.  It’s “what is the cost of 5 agency nurses?”.

On 23/07/2024 at 14:40, coprolite said:

Bloody liberal nanny state. Erm... 

I hope he licked the live rail just to prove his point, whatever it may be. 

A few years ago someone did snuff it just up the line from there at Vauxhall as a result of urinating on the (electrified 750v DC) third rail line. 

Literally a poster written in blood (or piss?) Sadly.

Edit - https://www.standard.co.uk/hp/front/polish-tourist-killed-by-urinating-on-750volt-electric-railway-line-6895168.html

Edited by southernrover

28 minutes ago, southernrover said:

A few years ago someone did snuff it just up the line from there at Vauxhall as a result of urinating on the (electrified 750v DC) third rail line. 

Edit - https://www.standard.co.uk/hp/front/polish-tourist-killed-by-urinating-on-750volt-electric-railway-line-6895168.html

I'm sure they tested the possibility of this on myth busters and concluded it wouldn't happen because the stream broke up by the time it hit the ground. Now i don't know what to believe. 

11 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I'm sure they tested the possibility of this on myth busters and concluded it wouldn't happen because the stream broke up by the time it hit the ground. Now i don't know what to believe. 

Kind of thing scientists should be ascertaining instead of focusing on Woke climate change IMO

2 hours ago, southernrover said:

I tried to watch this but the stream wasn’t any good…

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

I tried to watch this but the stream wasn’t any good…

In Africa people have been infected by a bug that can swim up a urine stream when you are pissing into an infected river.

Maybe they should introduce a university course on where and when to piss.  Could be winner

7 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

Or 10 PPE gowns supplied by Michelle Mone's husband.

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Freedom Farter said:

He’s got a point, in the bible I read at school Jesus used to go around kicking the f**k out of blind men and beggars.

I don’t know what shit website it was on but apparently Farage is furious about the RAF being woke.

I’ll summarise to save you the bother

1 RAF squadron had/has the nickname ‘Crusaders’  but they are going to stop using it.

OUTRAGEOUS!!

The advent of mobile phones killed whistling. If you are an arsepiece there is no longer any need to improvise a soundtrack, you can just have the real thing belting out of your headphoneless mobile at max volume. Especially on buses and in other confined areas.

I'm against Capital Punishment ordinarily, but I'd make exceptions for these cretins.