WokeWatch

BFTD

Back when I were a lad, 'woke' was used as a term almost exclusively for or by conspiracy theorists.

As in the rest of us were asleep and 'sheeple' and they were woke and could see what was really going on. 

15 hours ago, velo army said:

I mean, that is corporate superficial pandering and is the sort of parody I would expect from something like The Boys, but I was howling at "degeneracy and mutilation". Holy f**k.

No, it's just marketing as an attempt to cash in.

Paper straws are woke. 

https://www.news18.com/buzz/paper-straw-in-a-plastic-wrapper-man-points-out-woke-practice-and-gets-roasted-on-twitter-7101955.html

I would like to add a personal PTTGOYN, which is the new woke paper packets for tissues are absolutely useless. They usually don't even open without tearing, and the packet usually falls apart in minutes when carried in a pocket or bag.

This may just be down to a poor quality product, but I'd prefer to assume it's because of the Woke Mind Virus.

2 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

Paper straws are woke. 

https://www.news18.com/buzz/paper-straw-in-a-plastic-wrapper-man-points-out-woke-practice-and-gets-roasted-on-twitter-7101955.html

I would like to add a personal PTTGOYN, which is the new woke paper packets for tissues are absolutely useless. They usually don't even open without tearing, and the packet usually falls apart in minutes when carried in a pocket or bag.

This may just be down to a poor quality product, but I'd prefer to assume it's because of the Woke Mind Virus.

You just need to be more patient and not rush to remove the tissue. Simply remove the tissue before you commence wanking, and place it conveniently for later use. 

2 minutes ago, coprolite said:

You just need to be more patient and not rush to remove the tissue. Simply remove the tissue before you commence wanking, and place it conveniently for later use. 

The folk sitting next to me on the bus will just get suspicious if I lay out the tissues beforehand.

That's the big list updated. I've tried to be as general as possible.

Why exactly are the Warhammer lads upset? All their futuristic fascist stormtroopers wear bulky full-coverage Iron Man style armour anyway - they could all have tits, three cocks, and a symbiotic tumour called Kevin; nobody would ever know.