WokeWatch

BFTD

7 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Breakdancing in the Olympics is woke apparently.

I quite enjoyed apathetic break dancing, all these earnest Olympians get a bit wearing.

1 hour ago, Boo Khaki said:

Excessive volume warnings on tech.

Woke nonsense.

Mrs Khaki was complaining about these yesterday, the irony being she's already partly deaf. 

image.thumb.png.53bd65bfc13017b22c720e6523abe94e.png

BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

• 4 weeks later...

Game ruined because they don't know what a player's weight in a computer game is? Where's that "are we the snowflakes?" meme? 

Edited by Swarley
Spelling

On 05/09/2024 at 12:31, Swarley said:

Game ruined because they don't know what a player's weight in a computer game is? Where's that "are we the snowflakes?" meme? 

It comes across more as quite patronising than woke IMO.

58 minutes ago, Cheese said:

The Telegraph have gone woke and have silenced Morrissey behind their paywall.

Tagging @Bigmouth Strikes Again you should use this if someone says they've put you on ignore.

20240910_175921.thumb.jpg.4fe78de88bb50f4adc4ac2e00db3d5c6.jpg

Nice one Cheese, think it's just this moron that's got me on ignore @Granny Danger (could be a few more maybe)

Thank you.

On 05/09/2024 at 12:31, Swarley said:

In fairness, it probably is additional sensitivity due to female players being added. 

It does ignore the fact that a players weight is completely irrelevant to the game play from memory. And assuming it doesn’t change, assigning a player a weight and it remaining static over a period of years is completely unrealistic anyway. 

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

In fairness, it probably is additional sensitivity due to female players being added.

It's nothing to do with that, according to the devs it's because their weight fluctuates far more often throughout the season and from season to season, and they figured that because it was a meaningless stat they'd be as well to get rid of it altogether.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

It's nothing to do with that, according to the devs it's because their weight fluctuates far more often throughout the season and from season to season, and they figured that because it was a meaningless stat they'd be as well to get rid of it altogether.

Which is what I said in the part of my post you deleted 😉

I suspect there probably is an element to do with added sensitivity, not that they would say it. Women do get more unfair scrutiny over this than men so making this visible added in with the fact it’s completely irrelevant to the game means the decision makes sense. 

48 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Which is what I said in the part of my post you deleted 😉

I suspect there probably is an element to do with added sensitivity, not that they would say it. Women do get more unfair scrutiny over this than men so making this visible added in with the fact it’s completely irrelevant to the game means the decision makes sense. 

If it's completely irrelevant, why did Miles make a point of adding in that a figure will still be kept in the game "under the hood", just not displayed to the player?