Scottish Championship Team of the season

Walton

Megwa, Holt, Gallagher, McMann

Fotheringham, Stanton, Docherty, Easton

Paton, Graham 

Moult could swap out for either striker but thought it would be harsh to drop Paton doing so well in a shite Queens side and Graham is just the best striker in the league. Otoo getting in some folks teams is mad. 

Must say, against us anyway, I’ve not really understood the hype over Sibbald. Booted lumps out our players in a couple of the games. 

More impressed with Docherty and the effect he has on the team when he isn’t in it. Takes the game by the scruff of the neck and can dictate it. 

Other players of note that I’ve quite liked the look of who have played in that deeper midfield role: 

O’too - Pars. 
McMaster - Airdrie. 

Shame Scott Brown has played large chunks of the season at centre half or he probably could have ended up there. Think each of our CDM type players have all had decent wee spells/run of games but maybe not quite merit being in the TOTS. 

16 hours ago, Pride of Fife said:

I have made him captain in my ‘shittest haircut of the season’ team

Think you'll find he's signed a pre-contract to captain my 'shittest tattoos of the season' team.

18 hours ago, Pride of Fife said:

I have made him captain in my ‘shittest haircut of the season’ team

Perhaps it’s complete ignorance on your part and the people who “greenied” your post but Craig Sibbald suffers from Alopecia Areata. 

It has been well documented in the past by the player and the media. 

https://www.belgraviacentre.com/blog/falkirk-footballer-shaves-head-to-deal-with-hair-loss-condition

I’m sure he would rather have a full head of hair but this condition has affected him most of his life.

Edited by Molotov

23 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Jack Walton

Jack McMillan - Declan Gallagher - Kevin Holt - Harry Milne 

Jamie Murphy - Sam Stanton - Robbie Crawford - Glen Middleton

Lewis Vaughan - Brian Graham

Initial reaction of "what the f**k, no Airdrie player?" quickly replaced by yeah, fair enough, we've been utter horseshit in every match we played against Ayr and that's all you'll have to go on.

Otherwise I'd certainly be calling for at least one of Megwa/Hancock/McMaster and Telfer to be in a best 11. Had Aiken not succumbed to his early injury he'd have been a shoe in for any team of the season had his early season form continued.

And echoing the sentiments of a fellow diamond, on the basis of games against us, Dowds has been bloody clinical so I'd have to stick him up top.

1 hour ago, Molotov said:

Perhaps it’s complete ignorance on your part and the people who “greenied” your post but Craig Sibbald suffers from Alopecia Areata. 

https://www.belgraviacentre.com/blog/falkirk-footballer-shaves-head-to-deal-with-hair-loss-condition

I’m sure he would rather have a full head of hair but this condition has affected him most of his life.

He still has near infinite options to choose from, for example continuing to shave his head, but instead he has chosen one that in many people's eyes is not pleasing to look at.

42 minutes ago, Molotov said:

This would be fine if he was shaving his head. He's not. He's gone for some sort of half a swimming cap option. And it's shit. 

2 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

This would be fine if he was shaving his head. He's not. He's gone for some sort of half a swimming cap option. And it's shit. 

But that’s his personal choice given the difficult circumstances. Some men really struggle to shave their head.

It’s clearly affecting Craig’s confidence so finding a way to mock and criticise what he chooses to do says more about you than him. 

I would hate for you or any of your family and friends to have to deal with this. Ffs give the guy a break.

8 minutes ago, Molotov said:

I would hate for you or any of your family and friends to have to deal with this. Ffs give the guy a break.

I've got it. His hairs still shit. 

It's not ideal as a condition but it's one you still have a degree of control over, there's far worse things out there. 

As a society it would be lovely if we didn't jibe at each other for how we look, but it's been happening for time immemorial and it'll continue to happen, I'd guess forever. 

The thing with alopecia is, by the time you get to your late 20s/early 30s, most of your mates (or so it seems) are getting two footed by Male Pattern Baldness and have a hairline that's having a race to there arse.* I reckon when I go out the ones with a good, strong hairline are in the minority. Maybe it should be them that get it tight? It's not like everyone's cutting about with Joe Chalmer esque luscious lucks and the poor b*****ds with Alopecia are cutting about as baldy lepars. 

We're all bald under our hair Craig. 

I suppose the point I'm making is you shouldn't be pulling people up for insulting Sibbalds hair because he's got alopecia, it should be because it's just not a nice thing to insult someone for there appearance. 

But you should keep that same energy the next time someone without alopecia gets the pish ripped for being bald, for smelling like twiglets because they have ginger hair, someone who's vertically challenged gets stood on etc etc. 

If your biggest concern is that your hairline is ruler straight you're living a pretty good life. 

*Prime example being Craig Wighton, had lovely hair, now chooses to cut it short. 

_103230991_13712029.jpg.c6811d4b1e8a348f1b5af2396d3b45e6.jpg

gettyimages-1909370579-612x612.jpg.77063bf93e4b2b76ee077ba0b298f118.jpg

43 minutes ago, Molotov said:

But that’s his personal choice given the difficult circumstances. Some men really struggle to shave their head.

It’s clearly affecting Craig’s confidence so finding a way to mock and criticise what he chooses to do says more about you than him. 

FFS millions of men are bald or have shaved heads. I'm sure everyone has a friend or family member who is baldy. Being bald isn't a disability.

2 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

FFS millions of men are bald or have shaved heads. I'm sure everyone has a friend or family member who is baldy. Being bald isn't a disability.

It quite blatantly isn’t the same as just being bald 😂

6 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

It quite blatantly isn’t the same as just being bald 😂

I've got more hair than quite a few of my mates who don't have alopecia. 

Get it right up em. 

Take my hat off to all you guys who can select a team from all the other championship sides......... not a criticism but I tend to concentrate on my own team and don't pay much attention to other teams players apart from the pantomime villains like  Oakley and Dowds (hard to ignore dowds, as somebody elsewhere said he's turned into Pele against us this year 🙈)