Scottish Championship Team of the season

14 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

Would have said Graham was our only deserving candidate but that Mcmillan might have got it due to no one else really standing out in that position. 

Probably home town bias at play here and I may be wtong but my suspicion  is if you offered each of the managers at this level a choice of McMillan or Megwa for next season the majority would pick Megwa. 

3 hours ago, cb_diamond said:

Probably home town bias at play here and I may be wtong but my suspicion  is if you offered each of the managers at this level a choice of McMillan or Megwa for next season the majority would pick Megwa. 

Megwa possibly has potential to be a better player than McMillan, but as of right now he isn’t. 

4 hours ago, Rhys McCabe Hype Train said:

Frizzell no even the best midfielder at Airdrie this season ffs.

True but he’s been consistently class for months now and think it’s gone unnoticed so glad to see him in

1 hour ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Megwa possibly has potential to be a better player than McMillan, but as of right now he isn’t. 

Tbf I think we both have the best set of full backs in the league and there’s not much between them so I’d fully expect the fans of each club to choose their own.

12 hours ago, Rhys McCabe Hype Train said:

Frizzell no even the best midfielder at Airdrie this season ffs.

He probably got a pile of votes from Rovers' players after tearing us a new one a couple of weeks ago.

On 19/04/2024 at 18:40, Nightmare said:

The PFA team just announced. Not drastically different to many of the (sensible) team selections in this thread.

A Michael Beale team if ever I saw one. A tad lacking in width.

I'm aware the purpose of this thread is something different (i.e a fantasy team of Championship players) but for me the team of the season is Airdrie. As a Queen's Park fan, it really hurts me to say this but credit where credit is due. Winning the playoffs in League 1 last year and making it into the top four in the Championship this season is a massive achievement. I only wish we can beat them just for once in the last game of this season so that we can stay up. 

17 hours ago, EaglesandSpiders said:

I'm aware the purpose of this thread is something different (i.e a fantasy team of Championship players) but for me the team of the season is Airdrie. As a Queen's Park fan, it really hurts me to say this but credit where credit is due. Winning the playoffs in League 1 last year and making it into the top four in the Championship this season is a massive achievement. I only wish we can beat them just for once in the last game of this season so that we can stay up. 

Thank You So Much GIF by euphoria

19 hours ago, EaglesandSpiders said:

Better hope that you can get 3 points vs Arbroath on Saturday as Queens Park vs Airdrie games normally end up as a 1-1 draw. 

"Yawn"

Worst 11 would be better

I will kick off wi' Ross Stewart in goals... 

Made my point

Other 10 positions are any Arbroath players of yer choosing in any order. Sorry guys don't dislike yous just poor season -especially since so tough to beat last season.

Ayr and ICT are in the running for biggest drop in form this season.