Scottish Cup final, Celtic v Rangers 2012, Hampden Park. 25th May

Just now, Richey Edwards said:

I went to Auchinleck Tesco earlier and it was a far more enjoyable experience than watching this soccer match.

It's Talbot.

Just now, Richey Edwards said:

I went to Auchinleck Tesco earlier and it was a far more enjoyable experience than watching this soccer match.

Glad to hear you made it home safely.

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Yeah I always wonder this. Imagine looking across the “sea of colour” and thinking aye, this is normal. I’m fine with this. 

Most people in that stadium use Rangers fan or Celtic fan as if its some sort of personality trait.

The worst thing about people in a cult is they almost never realise they are in a cult.

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Always a minter and a sickener to see all the scummy flags from these teams with names of places across the country. You just know that the majority of those are horrible little cowards and stinking bigots.

I especially like it when they lose to the local team they have abandoned to hunt glory or pursue a certain element of religious facination

C'mon, isn't it embarrassing that teams this bad can utterly dominate Scottish football, even with a level of official connivance? Is there really no way Hearts, Aberdeen, KIllie can start clawing things back and making Scottish top tier fitba almost interesting?

1 minute ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Huge news story..........

Auchinleck has a Tesco !!!!!!

One of those rare finds that’s neither an Extra or an Express. 

Just now, Newbornbairn said:

I'll do it!

On you go then.

Just now, 101 said:

I especially like it when they lose to the local team they have abandoned to hunt glory or pursue a certain element of religious facination

It makes them melt down usually and go on a rant about how shitey the team who beat them are.