Airdrieonians vs The Champions - 26/04/24

1 minute ago, invergowrie arab said:

When was Rule Britannia written?

😳 haven’t got a fkn clue,probably around the same time as your song book.Boring as fcuk and the same as it has been for 30 years.

1 minute ago, Gibby82 said:

Goodwin out.

Would be very funny to sack him tonight, and not sure he could complain about it.

Suprised anyone is still awake let alone able to run onto the pitch

Did the TV cameras get the on-field pavement dancing? Looked like one of the Airdrie fans took offence to the pitch invasion and started swinging.

Multiple cop cars and vans now arrived and several more passing me as I head back to the station!

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

Did the TV cameras get the on-field pavement dancing? Looked like one of the Airdrie fans took offence to the pitch invasion and started swinging.

Multiple cop cars and vans now arrived and several more passing me as I head back to the station!

Not really, looked like a few united fans getting taken away by the police. Could be Airdrie fans that had gone onto the pitch right enough. Strange one.