Pretty much expected 0-0 draw between two teams with zero to play for. Morton looked the more likely to win it but big Kev said No! Decent day for football although I was amazed there was no pies to go with my Bovril.  Roll on sausage wasn’t bad though. 
Shout out to whoever forced the WDE to be opened as the Main Stand is fucking awful for anyone over 5’.  Come on Morton you don’t bring thousands through to us and we still give you our entire North Stand, it’s not much to ask for a wee bit of the WDE to be open for us.  

Just now, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

It looked to me to be an invasion rather than a cunning plan.

Aye there was a few half arsed shouts from the steward and then half of Fife just rolled in. Decent wee stand on a dry day. Not sure what happened to the roof they bought from Love Street as I thought that was for the WDE but maybe I’m mistaken on that one. I always like the set up of the stand opposite the Main stand (sorry don’t know the name) with searing and terracing. Cappielow is a real miss match of stands which definitely gives it character. 

9 hours ago, grumswall said:

They've all marked themselves as safe on fb after having to be in greenock today thankfully. 

That’s a pity

Thought we edged the game but as ever, couldn't take our chances. 

Thought a few folk in the Cowshed were getting a bit carried away given that the game was almost meaningless. The guy behind me giving Quitongo abuse was really fucking annoying. Referee as ever, was terrible, and I was expecting him to send Broadfoot off as the challenge looked worse from my POV. Was strange to see him ignore Jai for booting one of the Raith players up in the air right in front of the away dugout. If the goal was offside then fair enough, but why flag so late for it?

Good to see the WDE end getting used after a steward tried to get 10 guys to move back to the stand, and gave up. 

Interesting that most of the team went straight up the tunnel at full time.

A win on Friday night would be lovely.

12 hours ago, San Starko Rover said:

Cappielow is a real miss match of stands which definitely gives it character. 

More than a bit ironic coming from a Raith fan although I agree.

1 hour ago, LargsTON said:

More than a bit ironic coming from a Raith fan although I agree.

I don’t know we’ve got two that match 😂 
Aye I’ll take miss match stands and a bit of character over generic modern grounds which all look the same. 

The linesman's carry on at the disallowed goal looks a lot worse now that the cameras show it was quiet clearly onside. Would've been seething had it actually meant something.