St Johnstone v Hibs 27/04/24

Sad Boy Meets World GIF

Big game for us, 3 points a bit of a must.  Really hope Hibs have downed tools and have minds on their summer holidays.

Mitov

Keltjens Gordon McGowan Gallacher

Wright Phillips Smith Carey

Sidibeh  Clark

3 hours ago, Costanza said:

Looks like we are all super excited for this one.

Seen somebody mention our sales for this yesterday so had a look and think this could be our worst away support at any game in a long time - be lucky if we have 300 there tomorrow.

2 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

Sad Boy Meets World GIF

Big game for us, 3 points a bit of a must.  Really hope Hibs have downed tools and have minds on their summer holidays.

Mitov

Sidibeh  Clark

Lose here and at County and we are only 3 points above them.  

2 hours ago, Hibee_Hibernian said:

Seen somebody mention our sales for this yesterday so had a look and think this could be our worst away support at any game in a long time - be lucky if we have 300 there tomorrow.

Thought you were joking but seems not.

Screenshot_20240426_191501_Chrome.thumb.jpg.018121bc14dbca8bb144683142e99095.jpg

I'm at the "not seen us play for weeks so have that shitey optimism it's not as bad as I remember" mentality on the go and looking forward to this. It'll last 12 minutes.

3 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

Sad Boy Meets World GIF

Mitov

Sidibeh  Clark

I wonder if he'll be tempted to start both Kimpioka and Sidibeh given the kamikaze defensive line Hibs deployed at Easter Road. Think it will be three at the back again. 

It would be a big boost if Wright's available. 

2 hours ago, Hibee_Hibernian said:

Go to pretty much every away game and not going to any of the remaining away games this season. Season’s over and fair play to anyone who goes. 

Meanwhile it’s all about the metrics says Monty. 

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-five-games-to-save-job-breaks-silence-pressure-4605958

Edited by Lyle Lanley

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

'Im at the "not seen us play for weeks so have that shitey optimism it's not as bad as I remember" mentality on the go and looking forward to this. It'll last 12 minutes.

Just hope we see signs of improvement from things being worked on the training pitch as so often we seem to come back international and winter breaks worse than went into them. 

www.youtube.com/@DerekTaylor84

2 hours ago, nelsjfc said:

I wonder if he'll be tempted to start both Kimpioka and Sidibeh given the kamikaze defensive line Hibs deployed at Easter Road. Think it will be three at the back again. 

It would be a big boost if Wright's available. 

Might be worth a go as Hibs didn’t look comfortable against the pace and energy of Sidibeh last time round.

Though I haven’t been too impressed when Adama and Benj have played alongside each other so far, so think it’ll be Clark  with Benji kept as an ‘impact’ sub.

I know the manager describes it thus, as do the media and various Saints fans online, and I’ve sat and watched our last few matches trying to be convinced, but it 4-4-2 all day long for me!! Or 4-4-1-1 when Clark drops in. 

3 hours ago, Lofarl said:

Lose here and at County and we are only 3 points above them.  

With County’s recent resurgence, pulling someone else back into it could be our biggest hope. 

Hadn’t realised you play County next, which is about the best fixture possible should we win tomorrow, but in reality Hibs would need to lose every match and both County and Saints win 3 apiece…  You’re pretty safe I would say.