St Johnstone v Hibs 27/04/24

7 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Is Mitov always as good as he looks when he plays us?

Hes an international keeper playing for us somehow.Cant see him being here for much longer.If it hadn't been for him we'd be relegated already.Play offs are inevitable now I'd say

2 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

That’s the most pathetic and embarrassing 45 minutes I’ve seen from a St. Johnstone team. Considering how the last three seasons have gone, that’s saying something. 

I'm not 100% sure I'm with you. We were absolutely appalling the last 45 mins. However, the barrel drains a lot deeper than that.

3 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

That’s the most pathetic and embarrassing 45 minutes I’ve seen from a St. Johnstone team. Considering how the last three seasons have gone, that’s saying something. 

I live away from Perth now but would always squeeze a few games in when I was ever home.This season has been the first time since I was 14 that i have not bothered to go and watch a single game

One of the worst St Johnstone performances I can ever remember seeing, when you add in the context of both clubs situations. Last home game on a Saturday for a relegation threatened side, against a half arsed outfit who's managers on the brink, and we play like that.

There's nothing about this squad in terms of fight or heart, and with the lack of confidence the quality goes out the window too. All that made worse by a set up that encourages a lack of tempo and lack of passing options.

We might scrape 10th but you'd still happily see virtually the entire squad, and manager, dumped.

Wow.

Imagine being completely outfought in a vital relegation match by a team with absolutely nothing to play for who are a notorious shower of no-shows.

Imagine watching that first half and sticking the same 11 out after the break. “You’ve got 15 minutes to improve or your off..” aye cos the previous 45 minutes of shite weren’t enough Craig?!

Imagine keeping 3 centre backs on when you’re desperately chasing a match and you’re looking wide open to the counter anyway.

Imagine Matt Smith getting several international caps for a country that’s qualified for major tournaments.

We have to hope County lose every match.

That late goal might prove to matter if it comes down to GD so at least Stevie May appeared to give a f**k and kept at it.

7 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Imagine Matt Smith getting several international caps for a country that’s qualified for major tournaments.

He got massively on my tit's today. Doing absolutely nothing to help defensively or offensively, yet makes sure to berate the 17yo who's struggling to cope with one of the best wingers in the league.

22 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

One of the worst St Johnstone performances I can ever remember seeing, when you add in the context of both clubs situations. Last home game on a Saturday for a relegation threatened side, against a half arsed outfit who's managers on the brink, and we play like that.

There's nothing about this squad in terms of fight or heart, and with the lack of confidence the quality goes out the window too. All that made worse by a set up that encourages a lack of tempo and lack of passing options.

We might scrape 10th but you'd still happily see virtually the entire squad, and manager, dumped.

Players have chucked it, each and every one of them. Inspired by a lackluster manager who has zero idea of how to fix it. Hibs could have easily had 5/6 today without actually being that good.

The 3rd goal sums us up. Simple ball down the middle 2 players don't communicate and an easy goal scored. Players didn't even have the heart to properly argue with each other over it, not really.

Older players threw Fran under the bus too. Where was their leadership with him, when they could see he was having a bad game.