Dundee United vs Partick Thistle - 3rd of May 2024 - PARTY TIME

51 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

League won. Friday Night. Party Time.

One last win and no pitch invasions please.

Unfortunately, there's no reasoning with some folk these days:  reckon there will be supporters on the pitch again on Friday.

Also, I hope today is the last day of 'partying' from the players, and they get down to proper work in the lead up to this last match.

Edited to add, if Jack Walton has been out on all these days and nights out recently, he can hold his drink better than most.

Edited by Dundee Hibernian

10 hours ago, Glen Scotia said:

Pitch playable is my prediction 

If that’s a snide go at our city rivals then it’s below the belt.

OK they might have had issues recently but when they build their new stadium in a couple of years I’m sure we will all be extremely jealous.*

* WARNING - the above post may contain sarcasm.

A night for the United fans really. Not sure if there will be much of an away crowd.

A wee clap onto the pitch from the Thistle players then 90 minutes of end of season fayre.

I don't think we will rush Milne or Stanway back for this one. Probably see Muirhead rested and Dan O'Reilly will come in for a start.

Not sure if some of the subs that started yesterday may start like Diack and Alston 👻.

Could be a dull 0-0 or United may step-up a gear and get a couple of goals.

Will United play their strongest team or give a few squad fillers/ young prospect a start?

Edited by Claudia Gentile

Would be tempted to rest Stanway,Milne Robinson and Fitzy (or at least subbed at half time) for this one .All creative players we'll need fully fit in first tranche of playoffs.Big Brian can stroll around playing the pantomime villain in first gear and come off at his leisure.

Wouldn’t mind seeing a front 2 of Moult and McLeod start this one, bring Watt on to enjoy the party after Moult gets goal number 20 and young Rory bags his first.

Walton

Thomson McClelland Graham McMann

Fotheringham Meekison Sibbald Middleton 

Moult McLeod

22 minutes ago, skinny arab said:

Wouldn’t mind seeing a front 2 of Moult and McLeod start this one, bring Watt on to enjoy the party after Moult gets goal number 20 and young Rory bags his first.

Walton

Moult McLeod

I will accept any attacking formation/tactics that does not have me screaming at the TV in frustration and calling Goodwin every useless arsehole under the sun.

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I will accept any attacking formation/tactics that does not have me screaming at the TV in frustration and calling Goodwin every useless arsehole under the sun.

TV ? do you not goto the games ?

19 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

Play the Youth Academy. Win anyway. Diack hat trick. Invade the pitch. Melt the trophy.

....and ruffle Goodwin's hair for good measure .

Edited by I Clavdivs

5 hours ago, skinny arab said:

Walton

Moult McLeod

I don't see us scoring 20 😜

10 hours ago, skinny arab said:

Walton

Moult McLeod

Wouldn't complain about that lineup