24/25 - New Kits

11 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

You are an expert on butt plugs are you?

Nah Dunfermline are enough of a pain in the arse for me.

1 minute ago, 101 said:

Nah Dunfermline are enough of a pain in the arse for me.

Never thought that I would agree with a Fifer, I find the Pars to be a pain in the arse too. Metaphorically speaking, of course.

4 hours ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Never thought that I would agree with a Fifer, I find the Pars to be a pain in the arse too. Metaphorically speaking, of course.

Better get some training in, as the Rovers and the Pars will be shafting your 'invincibles' rotten next season.

On 12/06/2024 at 00:49, Cappiecat1.2 said:

It's quite apt that falkirk are sponsored by Dick Dastardly.

TheMeanMachineWDrivers.png

On 12/06/2024 at 05:31, Bairn in Exile said:

And every time that somebody posts about them, writes about them or talks about them, the owner of Crunchy Carrots rubs his hands in glee.

There is no such thing as bad publicity.

I'm not convinced people sniggering on a football forum adds much value.

download.jpeg-9.jpg

On 14/06/2024 at 09:24, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Their business is apparently doing very well, and they seem delighted to continue their association with FFC, so not quite sure what the sneering is about.

https://crunchycarrots.co.uk/news/crunchy-carrots-renews-front-of-shirt-sponsorship-for-another-season/

indeed, this is a good news story, local lad does good and supports his local club. the sneering is just jealousy ignorance etc etc

To be fair, I now know that Cruchy Carrots don’t sell crunchy carrots, they are a digital marketing business. 
Terrible logo or not I think that’s the exact point of front-of-shirt sponsorship. 

16 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

How else are they meant to know how crunchy they are? 

At least the Falkirk players will able to see in the dark.

I understand Falkirk fans liking that top but surely fans of other clubs don't? Unless there's some historical significance to the white stripe down one side, it looks like someone has watched a few Luton games last season and thought "aye, that'll do us". The way the red stripes disappear above and below the sponsors logo (which impinges on and totally ruins any aesthetic points the stripe has) is just bizarre and of course the sponsor logo itself is a bit naff. I get it that folk say "well, you're talking about them so that's good" but when a logo is so poor and so badly executed, it doesn't make me want to find out who they are and what they do tbh. I thought the tribute to the old Beazer Homes strip last season was a decent enough effort but this is not good IMO.